Harley Davidson Forums banner

StreetGlide Pics

436K views 2K replies 440 participants last post by  sptsfan56 
#1 ·
I need some ideas for my new FLHX and would like to see some forum pics on their StreetGlide..With Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Probably won't get any idea gems from me. Only mods are an adjustable backrest (Looks ghastly when no one on the bike but what an amazing comfort diff for me), a shortened antenna, and the best exhaust I've ever come across for an FLH bike... V&H Monster Ovals... high tech but expensive. Sound and performance nailed. Picked them up after reading rave reviews.

Most appreciated...I have gone solo with a backrest as my back is needing it on long hauls. I will post a pic today and get your opinion.

#11 ·
DMAC.... did you stay air to lower or go with sprung shocks and waht lenght are you at on those rear shocks.....sweet ride

#13 ·
I think i can get from a 13"{stock} to an 11.5" without any probs....just aint pulled the trigger yet. so yer arnotts are what 12" eye to eye?

#33 ·
Hey DMAC and GlideRider, or anyone else that knows,
What is that you have behind your seats. It looks like a chrome grab bar. I don't see anything that looks like a luggage rack on it. I can't find it under H-D accessories and I've checked out both racks and grab bars.

Thanks
Tis the season for moddin'