Harley Davidson Forums banner

Mid-Tenn./Kentucky & Land Between the Lakes

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  sofapilot 
#1 ·
Wherever you're coming from in Tennessee... take any of the back roads you can find make your way over to Dover in northern middle TN. A good stop on that run is Fort Donelson National Historic Civil War Battlefield. From there go west a couple more miles and catch The Trace turning north on Land Between the Lakes (Lake Barkley & Kentucky Lake). Very scenic road! A friend of mine is joining me for that ride tomorrow. If I remember... I'll take a few pics of the ride and post them tomorrow.

#11 ·
About how many miles is this? Thanks for sharing, I bet it is awesome.

I'm in Nashville and always looking for people to go riding with. Don't know very many so far. Been riding for 3.5 years now but mostly just to and from work. I want to do some more recreational riding on the weekends and take in some of the scenery in this beautiful state. Doing a 200 mile jaunt Saturday morning from Cool Springs down towards Columbia up the Trace, ending at the Loveless for lunch. Should be nice weather too.

#5 ·
its one of my favourite trips i like to take.. usually i dont like doing a ride twice .. but that one is nice enough to want to do again ..

glad you had a good time.. next time let me know i would love to ride with a couple ppl for a change

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.