Harley Davidson Forums banner

Pics of your Dyna/FXR

581K views 2K replies 737 participants last post by  Mac D. 
#1 ·
Show me your Dyna

Everyone Post pictures of your Dyna ! wouls love to see what everyone has done.

#1,153 ·
#1,154 ·
#1,156 ·
Here's one of mine....

Attachments

#1,157 ·
Mine with the new Thunderheader installed....

Attachments

#1,161 ·
Streetbob, I love the color combo of your bike, but wonder how you can stand the stock seat. About 10 minutes was all I could take....

Bobmartin, good luck with getting the bike just as you like it. FWIW, you are a lucky man, beautiful, happy wife and a Harley WG. All men should be so lucky. tomp

#1,167 ·
Thanks Bikrman2, appreciate the compliment. Actually, I've never been big on yellow either, but when I saw the paint scheme offered on the Harley website and 'built' it black, I loved it.

Tomp: That seat is off of a StreetGlide. I ordered it with a 'Low Profile' seat and it was hard as a 2x4, so the dealer took a seat off a StreetGlide in the showroom and it's fine. I've put 400 miles on it in one day and no problems at all. For me it's very comfortable.

#1,170 ·
Thanks....It HAS surprised a few guys....lol

#1,185 ·
here are some updated pics of my Dyna Fatbob with the aircleaner cover and chin spoiler i made shown with the the V&H slip ons , the distressed leather seat and the harley quick release windshield as it is still quite cool here. My camaro with its new wheels and hex vents also show in one of the pics

Attachments