Harley Davidson Forums banner

Pics of your Dyna/FXR

581K views 2K replies 737 participants last post by  Mac D. 
#1 ·
Show me your Dyna

Everyone Post pictures of your Dyna ! wouls love to see what everyone has done.

#559 · (Edited)
I Love this bike...
Just made a few minor changes... chrome axle nut covers, smokes turn signal lenses, 1961 tank emblem and I made a special, 3-pronged wingnut for the air cleaner, cause no shop had anything but that boring allen-head bolt.

It even has texture to match the carbon fiber-looking ring on the air cleaner.

Its too damned quiet, so I'n going to install Rush slipons to wake everyone up.

#561 ·
Some were, some weren't. When the FXE Super Glide was dropped, so did the name "Super Glide II", as there was no longer any need to differentiate between the FXE and FXR models of the same name.

There were also Low Riders, Low Rider Convertibles, Sport Glides, Tour Glides etc..... all of which were FXRs but not "Super Glide II"s

FXR designates the frame, not the model, just as FXD designates the Dyna frame, but not the model within the Dyna family.

#563 ·
why isn't this a sticky like they have in sportster or softail sections? anyways here my new (to me) 2001 super glide. sorry about the crappy iphone pics but they're all i have

#569 ·
Last three all nice lookin' scoots IMO. Man, I love that quick-disconnect stuff! Makes life so much easier.

Hey B-jazzy where did the front turn signals come from and where ya' hidin' the rears?

Whack.

#581 ·
2000 FXDWG 77K miles

#585 ·
Here is the latest iteration of my lowrider. Bastardized the bobber look for more comfort/functionality. Added the following:

- Ness Rad III mirrors
- Exhaust heat shield
- Slip Streamer Tinted Spitfire Windshield
- Mustang Regal Duke seat
Nice looking ride, the Masonic graphic on the back really looks sharp, too!