Harley Davidson Forums banner

Pics of your Dyna/FXR

581K views 2K replies 737 participants last post by  Mac D. 
#1 ·
Show me your Dyna

Everyone Post pictures of your Dyna ! wouls love to see what everyone has done.

#653 ·
Just added these apes to my Lowrider. Incredible improvement in long distance riding comfort. No more aching shoulders and neck. No more numb hands.

-JP
Looks great! And your hands are lower or even with your shoulders; higher than that can spell trouble.

Love the look and I have that seat. Bought it to tour with my wife, but now I find myself using it!

Just my opinion, a laydown chrome plate holder would really finish it off.

#654 ·
so I have been looking at some bikes at the dealer and found the one I fell in love with. Its 15,549 new.
then I found one online, 2010 10273 miles, 96ci (1584cc) exact same paintjob. Jackie said she loves the way it looks.

It already has the black pipes I would have done anyway, and brand new tires. Its ****ing awesome. Rips on the highway and the db level is legal (the drag pipes on the sporty were far from legal)

Untitled by lump_digity, on Flickr

#655 ·
I posted this in the home brewing forum i frequent and copy pasted it here, thats why the redundant info, those guys dont really know stuff

Sent from my DROID4 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#656 ·
I wasnt even 1 hour away from buying it (it was 4 hrs away) and some random guy asked me 10 questions and walked around it twice.

Sent from my DROID4 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#666 ·
Another rider took these a couple days ago. That guy took some amazing pictures. Pretty happy to finally have some proper photos of my bike.

2008 Fat Bob - all powder coat, no paint - w/ 2010 Wide Glide rear fender and handlebars, Street Bob seat, Fat Boy risers and other gadgets.