Harley Davidson Forums banner

New Pipes

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Madfab 
#1 ·
At last my sideshots have arrived at the dealers complete with fuel-pak and gismo for removing all the noise reg European crap.Booked in for next Tues,can't wait to see it and hear some proper sounds.No more phut!phut!phut!:ride

#3 ·
Bike done a week later than expected due to wet weather.Boy are they loud compared with the stock pipes.I've apologised to the neighbours in advance for early get aways and late homecomings.At least they saw some humour in it.I'll take some pics and post them, maybe tomorrow as there is a promise of sunshine.Potato Potato VVRrooooom!:ride

#6 ·
V&h !!!

Looks cool. I got the bigshots staggered on my 06 Street Bob. Took the mufflers out ! No more puf puf indeed !!!! (poor neigbours !)

A question: where did you get those rear axle covers ? Can't seem to find anything (zodiac, w&w, Custom Chrome or Kuryakyn... nothing) and want to get rid of that horrible looking bolt on the right (sidemount plate on the left took care of that side)

Madfab :cool:

#8 ·
Looks cool. I got the bigshots staggered on my 06 Street Bob. Took the mufflers out ! No more puf puf indeed !!!! (poor neigbours !)

A question: where did you get those rear axle covers ? Can't seem to find anything (zodiac, w&w, Custom Chrome or Kuryakyn... nothing) and want to get rid of that horrible looking bolt on the right (sidemount plate on the left took care of that side)

Madfab :cool:
A christmas pressy from my partner Sandra's parents.They are HD and came from the Black Bear dealership in Newmarket Suffolk England.Front ones a straight fit but had to do a bit of,no a lot of filing, out the adaptor rings on the rear as the axle nuts are larger on later models.I'm glad you noticed them, did you notice my chrome turn signal bulbs too?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.