Harley Davidson Forums banner

V&H Dresser Duals and CFR Mufflers

6K views 38 replies 14 participants last post by  2stangs8689 
#1 ·
I'm about to do this, but would love some feedback first.

Fight me. :laugh

#5 ·
Reactions: Rhino
#6 ·

Ooooh, bbally, I just looked at your link. That is not the rear cylinder route I was picturing. Diezel has the rear cylinder pipe going down the LEFT side of the bike under his left leg.

I still prefer the look of the V&H, but scratch what I said about crotch-pot cooking. :laugh

#7 ·

Ooooh, bbally, I just looked at your link. That is not the rear cylinder route I was picturing. Diezel has the rear cylinder pipe going down the LEFT side of the bike under his left leg.

I still prefer the look of the V&H, but scratch what I said about crotch-pot cooking. :laugh
I have never heard opened VH so I am not sure on sound of them.

I don't care what you pick, just don't let Yon sit on it, they'll get scratched!

#9 ·
Not trying to talk you out of your choice, but did you look at Fuel Moto super duals with crossover? I just bought these and can say the workmanship is top notch. They're also available black heat shields.
don't work for them, not pimpin for them either, just giving you more choices.

if you want loud don't forget D&D
Bballey: those Rineharts sure grab you visually, does that rear cylinder get hot to the leg ?

#15 ·

Not trying to talk you out of your choice, but did you look at Fuel Moto super duals with crossover? I just bought these and can say the workmanship is top notch. They're also available black heat shields.

don't work for them, not pimpin for them either, just giving you more choices.

if you want loud don't forget D&D

Bballey: those Rineharts sure grab you visually, does that rear cylinder get hot to the leg ?

I don't want total dirtbag loud. But close. :rollin

#10 ·

Once dyno tuned no problem. Before lots of heat.

Got in trouble when instead of putting the ol' lady out I started to get the camera to get a picture of her foot smoking.

Who knew you should put the fire out first. As you can see if Phucked up the picture, no smolding!

#14 ·
Once dyno tuned no problem. Before lots of heat.

Got in trouble when instead of putting the ol' lady out I started to get the camera to get a picture of her foot smoking.

Who knew you should put the fire out first. As you can see if Phucked up the picture, no smolding!

:eek

#11 ·
All of the CFR bikes I've ridden with are loud. I love my Rinos, but if my coins were right, I would have no problem running CFRs. And I don't think there are any better looking cans out there.

My Rinehart TD headers send the rear pipe through the space between the rear head and the frame and down the left side. Heat factor isn't a problem. For me, anyway.

--

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chief Illiniwek
#16 ·
It's at least as much about filling the right side up with chrome as it is heat for me.

Cuz,

#18 ·
I just love the route of the stock head pipe...

The VH dresser duals are almost identical, except with way much more dualery...

#20 ·
Looks like the Rinehart headers for the later models (yours, as opposed to Diezel's or mine) sends the rear cylinder pipe down the right side.

Looks like the V&H headers would fulfill your desires. Jane would wear them gloriously . Aphrodite will be consumed by jealousy.

--

#25 ·
I was too far down the road to change course, Peanut.

I placed the order. I'm out of my mind about it.

#26 ·
I am sure it was the order that made you out of your mind :devil

The last two lines could be replaced well with "and that is how your sister got knocked up"

#38 ·
Looking great! Can't wait to hear them. She just keeps on getting better.

-

Reactions: Chief Illiniwek
#39 ·
Looking better than that stock eff you had on there. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.