Harley Davidson Forums banner

Anyone Cook on the bike before

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  secoleman57 
#1 ·
Has anyone ever cooked anything on the motor of your bike please tell me your story

RIDE IT LIKE A MOTORCYCLE

#4 ·
just calves and fingers on the pipes

#8 ·
A few cans of Beanie-Weinies and chili but mostly steak with peppers and onions and a baked potato.

I worked in a fabric finishing mill in NC for a few years and ran a machine called a tenter-frame. It had a series of hot zones and 2 curing ovens. We would cook all kinds of food in it while we were running production.

#11 ·
Ya think? I was curious an went out an done sum expermintin, my damn skillet kept slidin off from the vibration.......:laugh

#15 ·
I made my own version of a "penny stove" and keep it with a bottle of HEAT fuel additive in my bags. If I'm in the middle of no where and want a canteen cup of hot chocolate or coffee and even soup I can.

If I want to roast that flocking deer I ran over I've probably simply build a fire. Otherwise I'd find a cafe' open somewhere when I get hungry.

A lot of the fun in riding off the beaten path is finding those little small town "dives" to eat in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.