Harley Davidson Forums banner

Pics of your Dyna/FXR

581K views 2K replies 737 participants last post by  Mac D. 
#1 ·
Show me your Dyna

Everyone Post pictures of your Dyna ! wouls love to see what everyone has done.

#6 ·
When I got it:

and now:

#24 ·
When I got it:

hey dave, I often wondered what you rode...i noticed you have an oil pressure gauge on that bike... i was going to pick one up a couple weeks ago but it came with a pretty cheezy black nylon line ( or something like that ) and i just couldnt picture it draging across the sides of my heads but then after looking at a few other bikes, i see how most have them routed now ( clamped to the lower cases )... BUT, the dealer told me at the time that on my bike max oil pressure is only like 20 lbs on my bike and something like 5 when idle...TRUE???....if thats the case, ide barely be able to read a oil pressure gauge... im one that has owned race bikes all my life, also boats but this is my first harley and i like to keep a close eye on temps and pressures...

P.S... hope im not thread jacking here, continue on...

#8 ·
No.....that's a K&N filter with a nylon rain fly onver it, to allow air, but shed most rain that lands on it while sitting or riding. Look closely (no....closer....move closer....) and you can barely see "Forcewinder" printed on the top of the fly....

Reactions: Dyna FXD
#11 ·
First pic is of when I got it home. The other two are what it looks like now. Still got some more planned to do before spring.:thumb
2008 FXD

Attachments

#17 ·
Show me your Dyna

My 2009 FXDC one image January 2009 and another image January 2010.
We sure love our 2009 Dyna Super Glide Custom. Had a lot of different Bikes over the years but really do love the 09. Wife and I made several extended trips last summer....of course, its a long way to anywhere from Stanley Idaho.
Stage 1, Round K&N, D&D Fat Cat 2 into 1, Xied, 2 inch Tank Lift, Lindby MultiBar, Progressive drop in 2 inch Lowering Springs, 4" Pull back Risers, MoCo Speedo/Tach, Horn Relocation, Front and Rear Turn Signal Relocation, MoCo Detachable Touring Windshield, MoCo Hard side Leather Saddle Bags, MoCo Passenger Foot Boards, SunDowner Seat...and...WHAT NEXT???

Gary
Stanley, Idaho

Attachments

#22 ·
wideglide518 I like the looks of the bike with the heavy breather, and it looks like V+H pipes. Very nice. What kind of tuner do you have on the bike?

#26 ·
Nothing done yet to the Wide Glide but she is a beauty right out the box. Plans are to black everything out. I am waiting for Vance and Hines to ok the big radius 2 to 1 for it. Also want to find black fat bob rear springs.:drool :drool
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Automotive tire

#28 ·
Nothing done yet to the Wide Glide but she is a beauty right out the box. Plans are to black everything out. I am waiting for Vance and Hines to ok the big radius 2 to 1 for it. Also want to find black fat bob rear springs.:drool :drool
View attachment 10821
Tim I called V@H and they said there is no plan to make BR 2into1 which was my first choice. U might be able to use a regular dyna app with a fabricated bracket kind of a chance or go with the BR pipes with the power chamber. I got the short shots and I might go with the BR shots sound might be better.:nod