Harley Davidson Forums banner

Elvis' Motorcycles

2K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  ksnfme 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Had the luxury of visiting Graceland quite a few years ago with my parents. Memory is fuzzy but I'm sure I've seen a few of those bikes in person and I definitely saw some of his caddies. The airplanes are what stuck out most in my memory... go figure an Air Force guy remembers the airplanes haha.

-Rohan

#14 ·
I just got back from a week in Memphis, and went to Super Cycles....Ron and Lew Elliott are super nice guys...he took us in the back rooms and gave us a tour of all his personal collection..and even gave me a trophy from a bike build...the nicest guys in the world....If you are ever in Memphis you got to go by there...the coolest old school shop in the world...and Ron likes to talk and tell storys...an amazing place...and easy to find..going straight down EP bvld. till it turns in to another name same street...brown building on right...its kinda in the hood but so is all of Memphis.....more impressed with Super Cycles than Graceland...Ron and Lew ROCK !!! and they sell the coolest shirts.......

Reactions: mcnphotog
#16 ·
I'm in the Confederate Chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America based in Memphis and have gotten to know Ron and Lew well. They are great guys. We got a lot of parts from them when we were restoring our 1964 H-D Servi-car. There is another guy that hangs out at the shop alot, Marvin Shackleford that is a real hoot. I love to go other there and just listen to those 3 tell stories.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.