Harley Davidson Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

what did you do on or to your bike today?

2M views 27K replies 1K participants last post by  shiney b 
#1 ·
just like the title says, what did you do?

i adjusted the apes:nod a few inches forward to get the wanted riding position. I think I missed the mark as i still have a little more fine tuning needed to get my arms just right.

then rode 16 miles to work, a bit cool but the air was very clean and fresh.

#5,784 ·
Along with the chrome switches... I installed some new grips with a splash of chrome. Breaks up the black nicely on my Breakout

View attachment 104546

Sent from my GALAXY S4
I have the same setup and grips on my Road King, along with chrome levers and m/cyl cover -- seems just right to me and love the shape of the grips.

#5,786 ·
Took her for a couple of low speed figure eights.. I loaded the bike way too top heavy (Beverly Hillbilly style), spent all week on a bike that felt it had no center of gravity... won't do that again. Was a good week, 1700 miles, 7 days on the road, only had to hotel 3 of em, camped the rest.

#5,790 ·
Dropped the wife at the train, the kids at daycare and went home and got the bike, and rode to the office. I have a couple meeting today so I should get some good saddle time today.

It is supposed to be sunny and hot all week. YES!

I must say, a windshield has it's place. After seeing the bugs I collected on the way to and from Fostoria I am glad I had it. However, the bike is so much sexier without it and there is nothing like riding with no windshield. period!

#5,791 ·
I have the same setup and grips on my Road King, along with chrome levers and m/cyl cover -- seems just right to me and love the shape of the grips.
M/cyl cover and levers are in the future for sure. .. I love the feel of the grips

Sent from my GALAXY S4

#5,797 ·
Apes (as small as they are), no windshield, half helmet, loose fitting dress shirt and 90mph.

That might be the most violent experience I've had in a long time.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I bet you felt good after!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.