Harley Davidson Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

what did you do on or to your bike today?

2M views 27K replies 1K participants last post by  shiney b 
#1 ·
just like the title says, what did you do?

i adjusted the apes:nod a few inches forward to get the wanted riding position. I think I missed the mark as i still have a little more fine tuning needed to get my arms just right.

then rode 16 miles to work, a bit cool but the air was very clean and fresh.

#6,641 ·
Rebel! Btw. You previously mentioned you ride wearing a bandana over your face in cold weather. How do you keep your glasses from fogging?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Unfortunately I don't. I use an anti fog paste meant for snowboard goggles on my lenses. It works for the firs ride and a half.

I find they don't fog up at all while moving. When in stop at a light, they fog. As soon as I start moving the fog clears up

Diezel, how's that shield compare to stock for cold protection?
It's amazing. I didn't feel a bit of cold on my face today. #winning.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#6,642 ·
Unfortunately I don't. I use an anti fog paste meant for snowboard goggles on my lenses. It works for the firs ride and a half.

I find they don't fog up at all while moving. When in stop at a light, they fog. As soon as I start moving the fog clears up
Lol. Thatd exactly what mine does and I don't use anything. Red light, face shield up. Green light, back down.

#6,643 ·
Put on saddlebag guards. Had to change out the saddlebag mounts. Stripped a bolt and had to make it the next size larger with a screw driver and hammer. Ruined a craftsman screw driver, but got the job done. Still need to get a different mount bracket for the antenna. Daughter helped. I'm proud of her.

Attachments

#6,644 ·

Then no crating when insist on a November ride, butches.

#6,645 ·
Alright a, maybe the too much beer. We're gonna make another ride and your shield is good. Bring it.

#6,647 ·

Did you just hash tag us???

#6,648 ·
#6,651 ·
I joined the ranks of those running synthetic today...:notworthy. Put it in the crank case and the gearbox. I also replaced the clutch cable, adjusted the clutch (for obvious reasons) and replaced the ugly aluminum derby cover with a chrome one. Now I'm going to ride to work to sell some cage parts.
not loving retail...:cussing

#6,652 ·
went out to the garage and stared at her for a few then hoisted myself up into the saddle and fired her up streached both legs out on the pegs and sat there with a few revs here n there its going to be a long day of riding when my leg finally heals enough to work the gears lol but for now im good with sitting on her

#6,653 ·
Well it's been a month since I last rode so today was the 1st time back in the saddle and getting close to last marginally good day to ride in these parts. Cool 50 deg and a 21mph wind , 30mi it was necessary to get a ride in . Topped off the gas + 4oz of Seafoam put her in the garage.

#6,657 ·
Bought my Classic 3 weeks ago they put on 3.5" Reinhardts when i bought it, i just got around to putting on my stage one AC on what a difference it made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.