Harley Davidson Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

what did you do on or to your bike today?

2M views 27K replies 1K participants last post by  shiney b 
#1 ·
just like the title says, what did you do?

i adjusted the apes:nod a few inches forward to get the wanted riding position. I think I missed the mark as i still have a little more fine tuning needed to get my arms just right.

then rode 16 miles to work, a bit cool but the air was very clean and fresh.

#6,701 ·
120 miles into my ride to Tampa. Riding w/my co-worker to a meeting there.

Left ATL @ 9:30, waited on the temp to get up to 29 degrees before we got on the road.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Good on you.. 29 degrees... your my hero!!

#6,703 ·
Rode it to Tampa, 515 miles. 29 degrees when leaving ATL, 61 when arriving in Tampa.

Customer meeting tomorrow mid-day and then ride back to ATL. Eff taking a flight.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#6,704 ·
not a dang thing again im still pissed off at the coater for denting my tank i cant even
set it off the jack and take her for a ride. but ill take her out tomorrow got to go see docs
then to car dealer where i traded my old dodge to seems the nit iwt that purchased my old dodge had a booboo and they call my insurance to make a claim.
fuggers. should put on 100 miles easy maybe more:)

#6,712 ·
Swapped my stock headers out for some cat less ones. Still using the 4.0 Rinehart slip-ons for now. It does sound 100% better now!:)

#6,713 ·
Rode to work this morning. Mid 30s. Fricken cold for Houston. Used my Canada/ski Thinsulate liners and gloves for toasty hands. I don't think they would give me much protection if from road rash, but they were warm.

What do y'all use between 20-40f or less?

This is what I use in Calgary when it gets below 0f. I have mits as well, but not on the bike.

#6,719 ·
rode to docs nice ride then to neighboring town to Chrysler dealer one more nice little ride stopped on way back put ten bucks fuel and rode home . i feel good now.
forgot all my problems and enjoyed the nice ride fall leaves even the stupid idiots didn't bother me today. i just let them be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.