Harley Davidson Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

what did you do on or to your bike today?

2M views 27K replies 1K participants last post by  shiney b 
#1 ·
just like the title says, what did you do?

i adjusted the apes:nod a few inches forward to get the wanted riding position. I think I missed the mark as i still have a little more fine tuning needed to get my arms just right.

then rode 16 miles to work, a bit cool but the air was very clean and fresh.

#7,161 ·
Well I don't post much but I've being doing some mods on the bike in the last three month...decat head pipes, install SE slip-ons, bag extenders from Kuryakyn with LED running light and turn signal, taller windshield, LED turn signal bulbs and lowering kit...

Lookin' good!

#7,164 ·
Got out for about a 280-mile loop on roads that were mostly new to me. Weather was perfect for full leather.

--

#7,166 ·
You know you're in the deep South when you can't stand being shut out from riding because it's 19 degrees and you bundle up in all of the winter gear and take off on a ride just to get it out of your system and then come back to the garage and have to clean the bugs off of the faring.

#7,167 ·
You know you're in the deep South when you can't stand being shut out from riding because it's 19 degrees and you bundle up in all of the winter gear and take off on a ride just to get it out of your system and then come back to the garage and have to clean the bugs off of the faring.
Yup...that's why I ride to work every day that I possibly can!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#7,170 ·
Installed new premium ride HD/Showa rear shocks. Ordered the standard length 13" vs. the lowered 12" - to get a little more travel and clearance.

Unfortunately, with the added length the axle nut was touching my R/H Rush slip-on. I ended up taking a ball peen hammer and maul and putting a little 'dimple' in muffler for clearance. Luckily, its hidden behind the saddle bag where no one can see!

#7,173 ·
No chance of rain and going to be 70. Problem is the wife and kid are both sick with the bronchitis and need to go to the doc. Not sure riding at the moment is a good idea, but I can't talk them into going to the doc on the bike. I must be sick as well. Bad Harley fever or something.

#7,179 ·
Well I don't post much but I've being doing some mods on the bike in the last three month...decat head pipes, install SE slip-ons, bag extenders from Kuryakyn with LED running light and turn signal, taller windshield, LED turn signal bulbs and lowering kit...

Nice ride, like the LEDs on the bags. Chrome & black yea buddy !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.