Harley Davidson Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

what did you do on or to your bike today?

2M views 27K replies 1K participants last post by  shiney b 
#1 ·
just like the title says, what did you do?

i adjusted the apes:nod a few inches forward to get the wanted riding position. I think I missed the mark as i still have a little more fine tuning needed to get my arms just right.

then rode 16 miles to work, a bit cool but the air was very clean and fresh.

#7,964 ·
Finally washed the bike last night. Of course it was by riding through the edge of what I believe was a rain wrapped F1 tornado complete with marble to golf ball sized hail. But hey, the dust is gone from the scooter. The fairing took a beating but didn't seem to have any damage. My hands and chest faired a little worse but nothing too bad.

#7,968 ·
WOO HOO ! 39 degrees and snow coming tonight, got the bike off the lift and went for a short ride. Changed the oil & filter. Another short ride. I HAD to check for leaks. Put it behind the snow blower and ready for tonight. Calling for 50's Monday & Tuesday . I'm ready.

#7,974 ·
Got warm enough to actually open the garage door yesterday. Pushed the Street Glide over into the light and cleaned her off.

We're that much closer to spring!

#7,977 ·
Put my rocker boxes back on after wrinkle paintin, damn they look good. had to show it off so i rode up to the gun store, bought me a 33 rnd mag for my new Glock 19......:)

#7,978 ·
Out for a little ride. Wife was ready for me to get out for a while. Rangers Ballpark. Opening Day is tomorrow.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.