Harley Davidson Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

what did you do on or to your bike today?

2M views 27K replies 1K participants last post by  shiney b 
#1 ·
just like the title says, what did you do?

i adjusted the apes:nod a few inches forward to get the wanted riding position. I think I missed the mark as i still have a little more fine tuning needed to get my arms just right.

then rode 16 miles to work, a bit cool but the air was very clean and fresh.

#8,781 ·
I rode the Softail and WASHED 'em BOTH!!!
I had forgotten what color they were!! View attachment 206250

Whoaa there buddy! Whatdya think your doing you have a reputation to uphold!!!!!??? Next thing you know you'll b trap shooting in the epic shop building!!!

#8,783 ·
Whoaa there buddy! Whatdya think your doing you have a reputation to uphold!!!!!??? Next thing you know you'll b trap shooting in the epic shop building!!!

The chick that shot the hole in the wall would LOVE to take that one back!!
It was brought up at the club meeting Monday night!! Wood Circle Hardwood Plywood

She still hasn't signed it...

#8,789 ·
#8,790 ·
I have a pair of gloves I bought from Missing Link been real happy with them. I'd be interested in your opinion of the chaps, been looking and thinking, just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

I think I'll like the reflective bands for safety purposes. From what I understand they are 2 separate legs that use your belt to keep them up by snapping up behind it and looping over it. I'm looking forward to trying them out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Confucius says: man who stand on toilet high on pot.

#8,796 ·
Got my bike back from the shop and apparently the head stud was an absolute biiotch so I'm glad I didn't take this job on. But, the bike is running awesome I got her almost all cleaned up which she deserves and ya know, she got some rust, scratches, and wear but overall she ain't looking bad for a 9 year old bike ridden year round.

I've also decided to permanently remove the saddle bags because I had them and they are trashed. I will throw the sissy bar back on cause I do like that alot.
I think I am going to weld up a custom luggage rack because they don't really make what I want stock. I'll just paint it black and it will look fine because a bag will always hide it.

Anyways, good day for me I also got in 130 miles riding with my dad so it was a nice refresher.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

#8,799 ·
Finally able to get out and ride around "the block."

Loving the S&S head-pipes and the Klock Werks muffs. She sounds great and runs great. Its nice to be back in the saddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.