Harley Davidson Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

what did you do on or to your bike today?

2M views 27K replies 1K participants last post by  shiney b 
#1 ·
just like the title says, what did you do?

i adjusted the apes:nod a few inches forward to get the wanted riding position. I think I missed the mark as i still have a little more fine tuning needed to get my arms just right.

then rode 16 miles to work, a bit cool but the air was very clean and fresh.

#3,325 ·
Nothing :( Heading to DFW for a noon flight to SJC. A whole week in a rental cage when DFW is having some AWESOME weather. Dang it.

#3,327 ·
Unfortunately no riding today. The Air Force has a rule that we have to wear our dress uniform every Monday which means I have to wear regular uniform "dress" shoes which violates the base's rules about wearing footwear that covers the ankle! But I did wash my bike yesterday and will ride the rest of the week even though lows will be down to 28 and highs in the mid to upper 50s.

#3,333 ·
Installed a Harley brand oil cooler just in time for the scorching winter heat:think

#3,335 ·
Rolled out'a the creek bottoms on it at 5am on this nice, frosty morning. Grinned all the way to work, then remembered the election results. Grin gone.

#3,337 ·
Awesome ending to a tough week. Took the afternoon off and hit the road. Temps ranged from 60* down to about upper 40s when done.

Two lane road, 35 mph limit, with cars all around. The road gave way to an increase to 45 mph and traffic was lighter. By the time the limit was 55 mph I was alone, and I rode and rode. I was surprised that I didn't see any other bikes out. The air was crisp and clean. The scenery was spectacular. Damn, it was nice.

#3,338 ·
Awesome ending to a tough week. Took the afternoon off and hit the road. Temps ranged from 60* down to about upper 40s when done.

Two lane road, 35 mph limit, with cars all around. The road gave way to an increase to 45 mph and traffic was lighter. By the time the limit was 55 mph I was alone, and I rode and rode. I was surprised that I didn't see any other bikes out. The air was crisp and clean. The scenery was spectacular. Damn, it was nice.
Nice!

#3,339 ·
Picked it up from the shop and put a couple dozen miles on the new oil pan, you know, to break it in.

#3,340 ·
Picked it up from the shop and put a couple dozen miles on the new oil pan, you know, to break it in.
Those oil pans are a real b!tch to break in, your gonna need a few hundred on her before ya can trust it:rollin:laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.