Harley Davidson Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

what did you do on or to your bike today?

2M views 27K replies 1K participants last post by  shiney b 
#1 ·
just like the title says, what did you do?

i adjusted the apes:nod a few inches forward to get the wanted riding position. I think I missed the mark as i still have a little more fine tuning needed to get my arms just right.

then rode 16 miles to work, a bit cool but the air was very clean and fresh.

#3,464 ·
Got in about 100 or so miles yesterday. I had to go to the dealership to get a repair estimate because, somehow, the guys who shipped my bike back from Germany managed to put a nice dent in the rear fender.
that is weird!

but i like that color!!

#3,465 ·
Installed one of them new fangled Battery Tender leads with the LED charge indicator.

It is a good thing too because as soon as I put the socket on my battery lead the positive connector for the old tender crumbled right off.

It also gave me a chance to clean and detail all the the under the seat and battery box areas.

It seems that easy access to the battery was not considered when designing the Road King.

#3,466 ·
Installed one of them new fangled Battery Tender leads with the LED charge indicator.

It is a good thing too because as soon as I put the socket on my battery lead the positive connector for the old tender crumbled right off.

It also gave me a chance to clean and detail all the the under the seat and battery box areas.

It seems that easy access to the battery was not considered when designing the Road King.
Try it on my Ultra.

#3,471 ·
Got the big pig her papers, yuppp, the ultra is legit and on the open road...:woo:banana:woo
Congrats, link! Sorry for the delay, I've been off the grid.

#3,472 ·
#3,473 ·
Back in America. Had a great time with Mrs. Chief and the tribe down in Mexico. Today, I picked up my replacement Stage 1 SE a/c and replacement hardware. Tomorrow, I start cleaning up more of the "pro's" mess. Hoping to be done with the rest of the 10k by the weekend and ride Toys for Tots Sunday in Chicago.

Nice to be back.

#3,474 ·
Back in America. Had a great time with Mrs. Chief and the tribe down in Mexico. Today, I picked up my replacement Stage 1 SE a/c and replacement hardware. Tomorrow, I start cleaning up more of the "pro's" mess. Hoping to be done with the rest of the 10k by the weekend and ride Toys for Tots Sunday in Chicago.

Nice to be back.
Glad you made back safe and sound and had a good time Chief. Now, finish up your 10k and get her back on the road again.

#3,478 ·
just got a 500.00 rewards card for xmas. Trying to decide what to buy for the ultra ltd.
thinking tallboy seat and 3 pocket windshield pouch and luggage rack luggage.
or a zumo 660 and fairing kit....

#3,479 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.