Harley Davidson Forums banner

New show Kickstands up with Adam Sandoval

5K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  scspartan 
#1 ·
Has anyone seen this new Youtube show with Adam Sandoval? It is worth a look. Adam Sandoval became known over the last couple of years doing a Vblog of him crossing the country 4 times stopping at each Harley Dealerships along the way for charity. He collected funds to help families and kids of fallen veterans. His Vblogs are pretty interesting as well. The link for his new show Kickstands UP is below:

For his Vblogs, you can search on Adam Sandoval Rides.

Check it out.

#4 ·
Very cool. Got to meet Adam at his first stop after his accident. Real nice guy. He didn't ride in was still taking the bus at the time. Was Jen's first ride after our accident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: WacoKid
#5 ·
Small World! Yeah, I just stumbled across his videos on YouTube. He seems like a real genuine guy, has an easy way about him. I got the stats wrong above. I believe he crossed the US 8 times over 2 years and visited every Harley dealership in the lower 48 states. Pretty impressive undertaking, I think he ended up raising over $250K for the fallen veteran's children's education fund. I hope the new series turns out well for him.

#9 ·
Got caught up on this series last night. I am enjoying his rides as well as his reviews of the 2017 line of bikes. He posted a Street/Road glide poll on his FB page today. Wondering if the Road glide is next.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#11 ·
Got caught up on this series last night. I am enjoying his rides as well as his reviews of the 2017 line of bikes. He posted a Street/Road glide poll on his FB page today. Wondering if the Road glide is next.

#16 ·
Dude really seams like a genuine guy. I'd ride with him. If I was in a position to buy a new ride today I would grab that RG Special with that hot ass Candy Red paint as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.