Harley Davidson Forums banner

Spring 2017 T-shirt Pairings are UP right HERE!

11K views 83 replies 32 participants last post by  JLR 
#1 · (Edited)
The pairings are below:

You will contact the person you are paired with and discuss size, type of T-shirt you prefer. Along with the details on any +1 called out. Then purchase the Shirt(s) and mail them to each other. Come to this thread and post what ya got!

The exchange is T-shirts only. If you decide to do poker chips or spouses that is up to you people, but the proof of performance is only T-shirts.

If anyone is not happy with their pairings tough shitt, I would suggest taking two of these for the bitchiness

and use one of the other to plug minor bleeding!!

In other words this was a volunteer service as such you can expect to find sympathy in the dictionary between shitt and syphilis, but not from the assshole that put this together for ya'll!

Seriously don't even phucking bother to write it!!!!

Now that we are coming into the cyclewave thread season, if this works out we will look into doing a winter exchange about the time the oil threads start up and the condensation in the garage becomes a concern again!!! :devil

AND THE PAIRINGS ARE:

Rex J +1 Rack paired Jbansch1 +1 Rack

CherryBomb (rack) + 1 Male paired Avidarchers +1 Rack

Longbeard +1 stick paired HDZx +1 Stick

Mqqn +1 Rack paired OHEhsc +1 Rack

Silvereagle50 +1 stick paired indyhawgrider +1 Stick

DRVMN + 1 Stick paired Trashman +1 Male (shirt for Rack)

Hammer71 + 1 Stick paired Bbally + 1 Rack

Merlin07 paired 09 softtail C

Nutzz paired Droach3

Pecosriver paired Celtic rider

JMG822 paired reebz

Alfomnh paired 6133

Hdsickness paired Miles Tequilya

Lttevil paired Bob s.

Wildhog paired 11Sglide

Redman24 paired wingedwheel

See less See more
#6 ·
Lttevil Message sent

#20 · (Edited)
I agree! Great job organizing this, Bob!

Am I speaking for all the ladies (or racks) when I say we like girl T-shirts, not mens?

Here's a great example of a perfect T for this time of year, for any of you that have to shop for ladies.

Reactions: bbally
#22 ·
I think I speak again for all the girls when I say yes! Pink is good. I haven't seen a man's Harley shirt in pink yet! :laughing

#32 ·
Late pairing

Gizmo paired with Merlin07

Thanks Merlin07

Apologies Gizmo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.