Harley Davidson Forums banner

Pics of my plugs.... How do they look?!

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  GlideWide 
#1 ·
Spark plug Automotive ignition part Auto part Automotive engine part
Spark plug Automotive ignition part Automotive engine part Auto part

Just got done with my 10k! Learned a ton, had a blast, and She feels great!! I havent had to change to many spark plugs before but I had an extra set so I swapped em out, I dont know how to tell good from bad besides wet plug = bad, so I was hoping my fine forum fellers would take a look at them and let me know how everything is!?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

See less See more
#4 ·
I thinknhe said 10 k. Not wet and definitely on the left liberal lean EPA side.

#6 ·
I agree looks stock and lean.

#7 ·
They look fine. Typical lean burn plug, with oxidation from additives and mildly worn electrode from normal wear.

Without looking at them under a magnifying glass for porcelain blistering from heat (possible pre-ignition) they look like regular plugs and normal wear.

#9 ·
Normal is good! I got the bike tuned a few months ago so the lean issue was fixed. These are still the same plugs that have been on since day 1- as always thanks for the responses! This was my first big service and it feels great to have this done. So much info in this forum! I got stuck a few times but every answer I needed was here!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.