Harley Davidson Forums banner

Arizona Registry

25K views 121 replies 81 participants last post by  KenK2 
#1 ·
Here is the start of the thread for the AZ poeple. Custom Performance will be the headquarters for the HD-Forum in AZ. Stop by and visit, there is always new builds and turbo projects going on.

#28 ·
A buddy of mine just graduated from Harley mechanic school down in Phoenix. Anyone know of someone in the area looking to hire, please PM me. While he just got his official degree, he's been riding for many many years and knows a lot of stuff.

#32 ·
The Riding's Fine in Benson, Arizona

Signing in from Benson, AZ

That small dot along I-10, east of Tucson...

But that's not all bad, we have quiet, peace, and fully armed neighbors.

Riding for 49 yrs...... Hope to be riding another 50.... (wink/wink):nod

#34 ·
Hippy.........Nah

You must be thinking about Bisbee, that's where all the Hippy, Artsi Fartsi ones hang out. Smoke their weed and create masterpieces that they try and hawk for $2 when the Tourista's come thru.. Nah, Benson is a little pueblo just off I-10 where y can leave your door unlocked, cause the neighbor across the street has your front yard zeroed in for Max Effect. The neighborhood agreement is, "If you have to drop some thief, illegal immigrant, or any screw up, the landowner is responsible for dragging the body out to the desert and burying them... "You Shoot...They Dig" Works great, it ought to be tried in more places...

#38 ·
You must be thinking about Bisbee, that's where all the Hippy, Artsi Fartsi ones hang out. Smoke their weed and create masterpieces that they try and hawk for $2 when the Tourista's come thru.. Nah, Benson is a little pueblo just off I-10 where y can leave your door unlocked, cause the neighbor across the street has your front yard zeroed in for Max Effect. The neighborhood agreement is, "If you have to drop some thief, illegal immigrant, or any screw up, the landowner is responsible for dragging the body out to the desert and burying them... "You Shoot...They Dig" Works great, it ought to be tried in more places...
The whole damn place had got pretty artsy crafty to me. :rollin
Took the OL to alll the places mentioned so far plus Scotsdale.
several years ago. FREAKs R US was my take, and the stuff for sale was way over priced for bein basic refurbished junk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.