Harley Davidson Forums banner

hit and run Florida

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  candyman1340 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Sure hope they catch the critters, but that abandoned car tells me it was probably stolen.

#9 ·
Tank tops, shorts an flip flops......these are the ones who hav'nt went down .......yet.

prayers sent...

#8 ·
Prayers to his family and friends. The cretin that did this deserves a slwo painful incarceration. He's lucky that isn't a member of my family because if I got my hands on him before the police he would be begin for a long painful incarceration. I would take him apart one piece at a time. If you can't tell im an eye for an eye person.

#10 ·
They need to elevate the crime of leaving the scene of an accident with injury to a very serious felony with significant consequences. There have been three different cases in the last year or so around here where someone kills other people in a wreck and flees the scene. Twenty-four hours or so later, once they are sober and have spoken to an attorney, they turn themselves in with some story about how they panicked and didn't know what to do, so they ran. No blood or breathalyzer sure makes it harder on the state to serve justice.

It may not be the case in this instance, but I thought of it when I read this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.