Harley Davidson Forums banner

Almost there

1K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  qcbiker 
#1 ·
I signed up for my MSF course today after visiting my local HD store. I have a nice used 1200c on hold. Just waiting on final word from the bank.

now it's time to study and start looking for equipment.

#10 ·
Okay Welcome

1. when are you picking her up
2. When are you posting pics
3 when are you getting your Cycle endorsement
4. when are you going for you motor cycle driving course.
5 when are you buying a Helmet All inexperienced riders should wear a helmet in case you fall down and bump you head on concrete
6 When are you posting pics of the bike
7 when are you signing papers at the Bank on the bike
8 When are you posting pics of the bike

Good luck on getting the bike and welcome to our little Forum it is a great place to Hang out .

#16 ·
If I said that everyone would be giving me the finger. What a cool looking engine. Get a pic from the other side so I can see the pipes.
Gotta admit that was funny as chit.
Okay Welcome

1. when are you picking her up
2. When are you posting pics
3 when are you getting your Cycle endorsement
4. when are you going for you motor cycle driving course.
5 when are you buying a Helmet All inexperienced riders should wear a helmet in case you fall down and bump you head on concrete
6 When are you posting pics of the bike
7 when are you signing papers at the Bank on the bike
8 When are you posting pics of the bike

Good luck on getting the bike and welcome to our little Forum it is a great place to Hang out .

tarheel

#17 ·
Welcome from Arizona. Just reading your post I can feel your excitement :thumb. I've known that feeling also a few times. ENJOY your new bike and be careful out there. There are a lot of cool guys on here. They like to bust your chops at times but if they didn't they wouldn't care. So enjoy your stay with us. :biker:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.