New Michigan Member

1K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  Hazenson 
#1 ·
First post -- Thanks

Chinook3

2017 Ultra limited

#7 ·
Welcome from SE LOWER Michigan..
Hope you don't work for Kelloggs in battle creek..
According to our local news.. Looks like there laying off 250 people from that facility.

PS..
We like pics..

No pics means it didn't happen :grin

#14 ·
Welcome from SE LOWER Michigan..
Hope you don't work for Kelloggs in battle creek..
According to our local news.. Looks like there laying off 250 people from that facility.
Thanks for the tip! Stocking up on Frosted Flakes! They'rrrrre GRRRREAT! Sorry, that kinda sucked.

Welcome from a frequent visitor to Michigan. (Mom lives there)

#16 ·
Yes I live in Battle Creek so Kellogg's dominate the town. I retired in April 2016 and bought my 2017 Ultra Limited in Oct. I have been riding about 20 years but worked for an Ag company. Most of my riding is on three to seven day excursions. This will be second summer retired and I am really looking forward to warmer weather. As we all are!!

Chinook3

#18 ·
A big Howdy from yet another Michigander.

Welcome aboard and I hope you have thick skin to deal with some of the "help" you may receive here.

And whatever you do - DO NOT piss off Sarah...

#19 ·
WELCOME from Arizona. I was born and raised in the Detroit area and moved to a warmer climate where we can ride most of the year. Since your retired you should come down here for a few months and bring that NE Harley with you. Plenty of place to rent for the winter months near us. I did that for years then bought a place out here and LOVIN IT. Enjoy your stay with us and join us in the DINER aka the BREAKFAST CLUB :devil...Rick

#20 ·
Welcome from North Carolina
Also a former Michigander, used to live near Cadillac, (northern lower Penn), moved to N.C. about 5 years ago also. Love the warmer weather and longer riding season.
Also just bought a 17 Ultra Limited-- What color did you go with??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.