Harley Davidson Forums banner

New member From Iowa 3/28/2017

1K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  Sticks 2011 
#1 ·
Hello to all!
I'm honored to be part of Harley Davidson Forums. I look forward meeting people, the extensive knowledge and brotherhood available here. As we move through the cycle of life, we may change environments, relationships, employment, our Priorities, etc.. But my passion for Harley Davidson has changed. Why would it, right? I believe honesty, integrity, pride in all that you, and helping your neighbor are starting erode in our world today. We can still steer this vessel to to raging these and numerous others that were ingrained as common practice within the generations proceeding us. I want to be actively involved in this process by any means applicable. I call it "The Vision". No hidden agendas riding on this vessel now or in the future. Thanks for reading my introduction!
Sincerely,

Sticks 2011 From Iowa

#13 ·
I truly appreciate all the greetings. I ride a 2011 Ultra Limited that I just purchased October 2016 with only 8700 miles. Totally love the bike! I'll post some pictures as soon as I figure out how to do so. Thanks again for all the welcome messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#16 ·
Welcome from Hell....er I mean NY!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.