Harley Davidson Forums banner

Freshman to the Forum

858 views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  tommytailspin 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! Obviously a newborn to the forum community and wanted to say whatsup and show my existence. My names Mike, im 20. Im severely addicted to manual labor, being busy as hell, motorcycles and automobiles. I like everything old, i get made fun of alot but i dont see myself having anything thats considered "new (other than a phone). into old photography, cars (1990 corolla manual everything, and a 1995 M3, but i miss my '87 325i more than anything). I have a 1980 80" Shovelhead on a Softail frame. I got it in October 2016. was a complete bike, had big double tanks, 21" front wheel, wide glide front end, RevTech 5sp electric and kick (i know, horrible transmission), S&S Super E, wheels, tires, a chain and a big 'ol 3.35" Ultima drag primary. Rear cyl wasn't firing so i used that to my advantage and hit the price with a car and took the bike home that day. Turns out that he was incapable of wiring an ignition coil correctly. I fixed it, first kick start, rode it around my block once, parked it in front of my house, and tore the entire thing apart. I got into bikes when i went out and got myself a Yam TTR225 dirt boy in march 2016, ran it on the street, had my fun, played with some cops and than sold it. I got a bone stock 1987 Suzy GS425e after that, played with it (made it look bratty), and sold it. With that bike i made some friends that were into Harleys heavily (surprising huh?). I sold the hell out of that Suzuki and went shovel shopping. ended up with what i got now... a basket HAHA! just kidding, i rebuilt the top end (what a can of worms that was) Rebuilt the Carb, played with the frame a bit, sporty front end, 19" spoke front wheel, sporty tank (not really into it)(whatever, 20 bucks is good for me!), solo seat, Led Sled rear fender, RevTech 4-sp ratchet top, and a 1.5" open primary with a BDL clutch kit. ill be posting another thread about the "build" with alot of questions that i have. but for the most part thats it about me, i hope i can make some friends and meet a bunch of you guys and shows and shit! I'm into EVERYTHING! Choppers, bobbers, cafes, brats, baggers, chrome, cholos, ratty, **** even mopeds (maybe not) but yeah if you had a moped ill still be your friend haha dont be a stranger, thanks for reading guys and girls! Say hi!

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
Welcome from Sunny Arizona Mike.

join us for breakfast at the diner in the mornings if you can. ..

Nice of you to introduce yourself 1st and tell us something about you and your toys. A bunch of Nice guys and Girls on here. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. :smile

Now go get me a Beer Prospect :cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.