Harley Davidson Forums banner

New guy from Kauai

1K views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  elvislives 
#1 ·
Hey everybody,

New to the site and to Harley's. Wanted to introduce myself and thank you ahead of time for your patience wirh my noob questions. Can't wait to start wrenching!

Oh and anybody happens to be on or come to Kauai let me know!

Joshua

#2 ·
hi Josh. Welcome to the site. I am jealous of your location for sure. My only trip to Hawaii so far was to Lanai and that was incredible.

#10 ·
Welcome from GA. I was on Kauai once, loved it. My only regret was, I was there for work for two days only and I didn't take the time to add an extra personal day and explore.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

#11 ·
Went there with my wife and another couple five years ago. My buddy and I set the girls up with a whole spa day and then went and rented a couple bikes for the day. That was one of the best days of my life. Went up the mountain and around the whole island. Only problem is its an island. And you can only go so far. Still was a ride of a lifetime. Goin to Maui in march hope to ride there too. Welcome n if ur ever in San Diego look me up.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#12 ·
Welcome from New Jersey

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.