Harley Davidson Forums banner

Post your dyno results.

114K views 142 replies 78 participants last post by  Steven@Trask 
#1 ·
This section will be for dyno results, your list of mods (before and after) and pics of the dyno sheets and their results.

Any off-topic comments will be deleted. Keep it on track.

Questions not related to the dyno testing should be sent via PMs and kept off the board.

Lets see those dyno sheets.

Big6x6's idea to do this is a good one, IMHO.:thumbsup

#29 ·
I can't get my sheet to load. Bike made 141hp/95tq from 76 inch revo. Bike has SE Destroyer 58mm tbs, SE Destroyer injectors, SE stage 2 cams, V&H comp.series 2-1 exhaust, topless air box with SE airfilter, 26t front pulley, mid-length velocity stacks and tuned with a SE pro super tuner. Bike went 11.60/115 on pipe filter and stage 1 dyno tune.

#35 ·
Short story then I'll get to the meat...parts all installed at my dealership (Rawhide). Day 1, 4 hours later bike still not dialed in. Day 2, 3 1/2 hours later can't figure out how to get the numbers to stick. Bike has good numbers but the tune is garbage. Backfiring at an extreme level. Day 3, Take bike to my sport-bike guy (Smithers Customs), pulls covers...immediately notices the O2 sensors are plugged in. Pulls them out...bike runs 100% better no.

98 hp/118 tqe

2012 CVO SG
V&H Power Duals
V&H High Outputs
PCV

V-Dub
Sent from my iPad3 using Motorcycle

#37 ·
Good power for a fxr, light, nimble, and with power like that. Im sure its a fun ride.

#38 ·
Its insane...I have geared her up a bit so the back end stays in check, but man she can pull. Did a 4th gear rollon to redline the other day and she topped out at 110-115 which is where my gearing maths says she should be. That means about 140 in top gear near redline - but I will wait for the salt flats for that run!

#40 ·
103" stage 2 w SE 255's

2009 Ultra w/ 103" stg 2 w/ 255 cams, flat tops, stock heads & TB, V&H Power Duals, Full Boar slip ons w/ custom 2" baffles. SE Pro Tuner. 4th gear runs. Red line is my v tune and blue line is the tune from Chad at Roeder Racing in Monroeville Oh. Bike runs very well, smooth and strong pretty much everywhere. Seems like the torque carries out pretty well for those cams compared to others I have seen. All in all, very happy.

Attachments

#42 ·

well almost got to 100 hp....maybe a few more tweaks but outa ideas...still not bad for a 83.5ci with 1.85 intake valve and slip ons

#44 ·
2012 Wide Glide
SE 204 cams, Adj. Pushrods, Lifters, bearings, SE Air cleaner w/ K&N filter, SE Super Tuner -

Only have after pics of the dyno Results - Before was around 67hp and low-mid 70's torque.
After -82Hp & 101tq

I am also running V&H big radius 2-2 pipes - these are HP killers so thats why the HP gains look a little weak

Jared
2012 FXDWG

Attachments

#45 ·
107 inch with stage III heads and 9.1to1 compression. 12 psi of boost
Fueling cam plate, oil pump, adjustable pushrods. with T-man 662-1 cams.

Trask performance turbocharger set up.

The crank is trued and welded with heavy H beam rods and forged Pistons and the Timken bearing. and heavy clutch spring.

Stock throttle body with 4.9 grams/second. It needs a little bit bigger injectors but Harley doesn't make any that will fit my stock throttle body.

Attachments

#52 ·
Just finished my grocery getter road king, pc3 , flat tops, 203, hyd cam upgrade, rienhart duals.

84 hp, 97.5 trq

#53 ·
Side note to, we just finished our procharged, ground up 103 build

174 hp and 155 trq.

:):):):):):):):):)

#55 ·
Had some pulls done on the bike today. This is with my Power vision that i have been using the narrowband sensors and my stock map. The tech said that my afr was a little rich around 70-75mph other than that he said no need to even tune in on the dyno.

Attachments

#56 ·
buddys 07 streetglide 103ci, stock heads, upgraded springs, thunderheader full pipe, big sucker, power cammander, 259 cams

#59 ·
1994 softail Springer. Tuned on the low side, didn't go for max performance out of the bike. Screaming eagle heads 10.5 to 1. 561 cam with a s&s carb with only a 140lbs rider. The bike did make over 100hp and foot pounds of torque but running a belt I did not want to be snapping them left and right after I had to change one belt. Reason why I dyno tuned it. Sport bikes hate the fact I can walk away in second and third gear sideways like a muscle car lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.