Harley Davidson Forums banner

Post your dyno results.

114K views 142 replies 78 participants last post by  Steven@Trask 
#1 ·
This section will be for dyno results, your list of mods (before and after) and pics of the dyno sheets and their results.

Any off-topic comments will be deleted. Keep it on track.

Questions not related to the dyno testing should be sent via PMs and kept off the board.

Lets see those dyno sheets.

Big6x6's idea to do this is a good one, IMHO.:thumbsup

#65 ·
now why would anyone de-tune there bike??? dont worry about snapping a belt...you will need more power then 100hp to do so

you have got me baffled....100hp is a hell of a motor for 80ci and takes alot to get there why wouldnt you post it...i do have to say i am just alittle sceptical for 2 reasons, one being the parts used (particulary the cam) and two being the rpm, on an 80ci evo typicaly you have to spin upwards of 6k before you get into the 100hp region and the cam you used will fall off before that, having an intake closing of only 40 degrees

#66 ·
Yes it is a lot of power for the 1340 even the guy that dynoed the bike said he never seen one reach the hp it first turned. If we went any bigger with the cam it wouldn't be that much of a daily rider. Been more of a race bike. Only thing stock is the transmission. Everything else is a higher performance also I have a one of a kind pipe not seen on any other Harley yet. Over all I know what the bike can do. And I have pictures of my first belt I snapped before we toned the motor down. That right there just means it was over 100 foot pounds of tq. Not base hp. So if I want to cut the bike lose and walk away from another one yeah would like to not worry about snapping the belt. Over all take the bike as pretty impressive because it is. Even just for 91hp it will move! The low end tq and high in tq just pulls like no other. Again I'm a 140lbs rider and my ass has to hang on or I'm sliding back its pulling so hard. Once I'm caught up on everything else I'm going with a wider rear end tire and chain drive to let the full power out. Might scratch your head but I built and own the bike.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#69 ·
did u discover a cracked guide? i had a cracked guide n didnt know about it until i sent my head to get a valve job done, im not sure at what point or why this happened, i kinda suspect when i had a bad CDI that wasnt reading the rpm correctly i may have over reved the motor n floated the valves causing them to bump eachother

either way its time for a valve job, valve and new guide

and i know all about trying to stay on the seat...ive got a 98 wideglide lowered in the rear with the stripper seat, im 5'6 and bout 125 wet lol i slide back alittle when i get into the power

#70 ·
Nice. I snapped mine once and just being safe with it now due.to the face when I open it up I open it up and it didn't take but one time opening it up the first time. Hit second gear and pop goes the belt. Just saves three hours of work. It don't need much more hp really. I love it the way it is and love getting crap for just playing it safe. And able to enjoy my ride. Lol although your not really giving me anything. Just people are different with what they have

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#76 ·
06 ultra classic
Stage one intake
Vance and hines head pipes with Rinehart slip ons
Andrews 26 cams
Power Commander

Anybody that can read a dyno sheet let me know what you think...I'm looking at some other sheets on here and I think in the only one with squiggly lines...not the nice rounded curves that I see else were...

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Attachments

#80 ·
Laconia 2013 Dyno

My Sig has my mods...

I will post my new Dyno numbers after the S&S 124" Kendall Johnson motor is installed.

#88 ·
Well I'm not diggn up the paper but we got 75hp 90 tq on the HD and 103hp 125 on the warrior. For anyone that doesn't know what a warrior is it's a 110" patrick racing set up on a OHV air cooled pushrod yamy in a 650 lb alum chassis. With custom crank work and reduced drive gear. Here's way more powerfull HD's out there, I'm sure.

#90 ·
2012 Road Glide Ultra
255 cams w/ adjustable push rods
Vance & Hines Pro Pipe 2 into 1
SE super tuner
Stage 2 air intake open cover
82.5 HP 107 Ft.lbs before tune w/ generic calibration from Harley
87.4 HP 112 Ft.lbs after tune on dyno and custom calibration.

Ride is greatly improved and power delivery smoothed out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.