Harley Davidson Forums banner

Winter in Fostoria!!!

149K views 2K replies 52 participants last post by  Silverback 
#1 ·
To kill some winter boredom, we are planning on a KD'D trip to Fostoria, our little slice of whatever you want to call it, for some dinner, drinks, laughs, and some bowling. :laugh

Chief, JP, GotGold, AndyG, myself, and our respective wives are already planning on it, the date is January 25th, staying the night of course. Anyone else that wants to attend is more than welcome.

Bgdv1 will be there if not forced to work, baggd13 will more than likely show as well.

We will be there, unless it's a absolute blizzard, and even then, who knows. Lol

#2 ·
Driving the Zombie Killer means that I have no excuse for not being anywhere I say I will be due to inclement weather.

So that said, Mrs. JP and I will be in Fostoria on January 25th regardless of the weather. The chance to get away from the kids, drink till I can't see what a sh(thole Fostoria is and ge hotel sex......wouldn't miss it for the world.

ANNNND. If it happens to be a mild winter and the temps are above 40*, we might not even KD it.

#5 ·
I'm talking biblical blizzzard....

Stangs... ya might wanna call Pat and tell em to order up another plastic cart... if its heavy snow I'm sure a sled will do... I think JP can break that also..:rofl:

I'll be checkin with Mrs Gold tonight when I get home.
I'm thinking I'll bring a sled.....

#3 ·
Stangs... ya might wanna call Pat and tell em to order up another plastic cart... if its heavy snow I'm sure a sled will do... I think JP can break that also..:rofl:

I'll be checkin with Mrs Gold tonight when I get home.

Reactions: 1shot
#13 ·
#17 ·
Damn... was just reminded, Mrs Gold will be just back from her vacation.... not looking good guys....:bluduh

#25 ·
I need to plan for that. Could use a bit of real winter weather. I'm in, Lord willing and the creek don't rise...

#27 ·
It's amazing we go there twice on two different dates and it is still JP's birthday. What are the odds of that?

I hear that Dunn's sorry, the new Dunn's was just redecorated in 1984, how do you say no to that.

#30 ·
we're definitely in, wife said hell ya. just hoping the snow gives us a couple days break and I can get away from work.

#31 ·
Like you had a choice to say no!!!!! HA

But I know your work keeps you busy in the winter, so if it screws you up, all is good. :laugh

#32 ·
Well, they'll be bringing their respective wives. I'll be bringing myself or whatever hag I find in Fostoria. :thumbup:

Unless by some crazy grace of whoever that I find a woman capable of handling my awesomeness.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#33 ·
Chief and squaw are in. I'll happily chauffeur JP and her Mrs. Diezelness.

#36 ·
I got a real dumb question.. if the Mrs can't make it, is it okay to go solo???

#38 ·
The Mrs is not required to be in attendance. Lol

#39 ·
I'm going to talk to my assistant coach and see about making this. There are a few things in my favor:

* only 5 hrs, so it's just an overnight instead of 2 nights which Arkansas would require
* the bun will still be in the oven, so she'll only be taking care of 1, not 2 rascals
* would be KDing it (ok to use the term if I didn't attend the inaugural Collision?) so less worry for her about long dist. Harley ride

#42 ·
No truer words have ever been uttered.

Add the fact that she would have to deal us, sober...........yikes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.