Harley Davidson Forums banner

2015 Meet and Greet..a.k.a The Collision, June 13th, 2015 in Eureka Springs, AR

403K views 7K replies 94 participants last post by  67Duce 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Gentleman.......ORDER YOUR COLLISION 2015 T-SHIRTS RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.customink.com/g/qwm0-00a2-s1bp

ORDER YOUR LADIES SHIRTS HERE......https://www.customink.com/g/qwm0-00a2-s6ar

YOU HAVE UNTIL MAY 8 TO ORDER SHIRTS, AFTER THAT, SNOOZE YOU LOSE!!!!

Here's our agenda for Collision 2015!!!

Kick stands up at 11:00 am, leaving the Land of Nod, for our ride to Pig Trail HD.....where...

Pig Trail HD proudly presents, for your listening pleasure... The Jeff Horton Band!!

The band will be playing from 12-3, to entertain you while you eat your Rocking Pig Buffet!! WE WILL HAVE VIP SEATING AS WELL!!

$10 buffet, which includes pulled pork sandwiches, salad, and whatever sides they decide to make. (Weather dictates what they make for sides, as outside temp is a factor) There will be some consideration for those with gluten allergies(Me and peanuts wife I know foe sure)

$2 beer specials from 12-3

10% discount on your oil change service!!

Lunch is at 1pm. Pig Trail HD is stepping up with door prizes as well.

IF YOU MISS THIS, YOU ARE GONNA HATE YOURSELF!!!

Attendee's, if you can let me know if you are bringing your wife/spouse/GF, and I don't already have you marked as doing so, please bring it to my attention.

I am going to need a more accurate headcount in the coming weeks!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!

I'm In: Updated 4/16/2015 20:54 EST

Iron Balls Leader: CaliBob 2108 miles OC

Collision Queen Mrs.B 828 miles

2stangs8689 +1 OC
Chief Illiniwek
Diezel
AndyG +1
MisterB
GotGold
gtrman66 +3
kd5cqt
El Diablo
nipple surfer
Louisville Joe
Gravs +1
oldredog77 OC
E4fn3
ALUCARD +1
fat99boy
zero +1
chasarms
Silverback
67duce
peanut +1
HD Hawk
HarleyBob58 +1
Zelrick +1
pipewizard +1
1shot
Hammer71 +1
redman24

Total= 30

Collision Virgins:

dub OC
mquilty3 OC
fartboy
cloondog
Mongo44
Leeatgs +1
skunkk
longbeard1 +1
daveblev
MADMACK
Pooh +1
Silvereagle50 +1
Delta +1
Baggerboy
Jaxglide +1
7even +1
tommytailspin
Knothead
smitty716
asianhawg
Doug53

SUPER EXCITED COLLISION VIRGINS:

buckshot85 +1

Total = 22

Spouses- 19

On the fence:

misinlink
oldwrench
badsarge
Robert9999
urban
Jefforty

You on the fence guys, I put you there because you made mention of attending, and I did not see a confirmation post of you booking a room. If you did book, or don't plan to attend, please bring it to my attention and I will correct the error.

Collision 2015 info:

June 13th, 2015, in Eureka Springs, AR.

Land of Nod Inn

Mention: Collision 2015 for the discounted rate!!

$ 122 after taxes per night

1-800-526-3263

It's the OFFICIAL hotel.. it's SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Across the street from the Nod...

Quality Inn
196 E. Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR

479-253-5241

The list of excuses accepted for not showing up are as follows:

1. I am dead.

2. I was in the hospital.

3. I was medically unable to ride.

4. Death in the family.

5. Military obligations

The rest of them are...

:cowdung

See less See more
#17 ·
It's good to know your 2015 calendar is complete with all the days of June. Might want to check the other months just to be sure no dates have been left out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kendra out.

#9 ·
Is that till you start riding east?? :)

#10 ·
Remember by the title, this thread is entirely devoted to the DATE of Collision III. There will be many more threads about location, travel, the weather, road kill conditions, etc.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#12 ·
You are just pissy because you lost the bet. :fitz

#16 ·
We are working on a location now.

#28 ·
We have selected a date earlier this year, for some people getting the time off of work can be difficult, which seems to be the number 1 excuse/reason that they were unable to attend.

Location is still up in the air right now, Eureka Springs worked out really well, so there is talks about doing it again there next year, and we are talking about possibly TN, KY, and a few others.

Once we reach a decision, I will post the OFFICIAL Collision thread. Until then, feel free to run amuck in this one.... :laugh

The OFFICIAL date is June 13, 2015

Write that down....... :)
Stangs, I loved Eureka Springs but, having said that, I will likely show up wherever it is. If it is somewhere in KY I volunteer to do recon--just let me know.

#30 ·
I read your line under your screen name as "Col. Iron Balls", That had me laughing.

I think you are due for a promotion Colonel Iron Balls!

#35 ·
Wish I could say that I was in but I just got bad news that I was trying to avoid. The Doctor just told me that I was done and I needed to go hire a lawyer to put in my disability paperwork. That's how the SOB told me that I wasn't going to get back to work. Nice guy. That and he tells me there's nothing else he can do for me even though I'm in a lot of pain and can't barely get up a set of stairs. My D_m knees hurt so much when it rains that I can't get up them without crying. Sorry for the rant

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.