Harley Davidson Forums banner

2016 Meet and Greet..a.k.a Collision, June 11th, 2016 at 2 Wheels on the Pig Trail...

276K views 5K replies 93 participants last post by  2stangs8689 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
ORDER T-Shirts here: https://www.customink.com/g/qwm0-00ag-2kxj

Here's the info for next years event!!!!!

Ok folks, short story time........

In fairness and total transparency, this is what's going on.....I've been having a difficult time trying to get ANY info from my contact at Pig Trail, in their marketing dept, I have called multiple times, and received the same story...."we were just talking about you guys!!", "I'm heading into a meeting right now to figure stuff out!!", and lastly "I'll have the info to you in a hour", and that was 3 days ago, and this has been ongoing for 6 weeks now........

Most of you know I'm a straight shooter, and I like to be dealt with the same way. As the organizer of this event, I feel I owe it to you, mostly the alumni, haha (just kidding Virgins) to make sure that these event's goes down in history as a great time, good food, good laughs, and done safely, and as organized as possible, so that you folks can have a good time. I also feel, with bringing 80+ people to ANY place of business, to spend money, that place of business should be excited and ready, with any and all information, especially when given as much advance notice as I have given.

Maybe this sounds petty to some, but I'm not a big fan of having my time and energy wasted.....and I don't beg, and shouldn't have to.

So......with that...........I'd like to introduce 2 Wheels on the Pig Trail!!!!!!

2 WHEELS ON THE PIG TRAIL

Check them out on Facebook!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Two-Wheels/613469238676260

Catering by: Catered Creations by Victor

Catered lunch will include: Pulled pork sandwich, baked beans and coleslaw.

$2 Beer specials !!!

Music by: AJ Lyons and the Guerrilla Blues Band!!! Band will be perform from 2pm - 5:30 pm

I'm very excited about our new venue, as they do a lot for fallen riders, veterans, and the community. I think this will be a lot more of a intimate setting, after all, the people showing up are what it's all about, the fun and camaraderie are what really make these events so special.

The Collision party will follow at dusk, at the land of Nod Hotel, as usual.

Anyone that does not feel they wish to participate with the change in agenda, feel free to PM me, and I will gladly refund your money.

Remember folks, I don't make a dollar on this event, but I will protect it's people and integrity.

Gonna be a great time!!!!

Iron balls Leader - Harvey13118 - 1,266 miles PAID

I'm In:

2stangs8689 PAID
Chief Illiniwek PAID
Diezel PAID
AndyG +1 PAID
Miles Tequillya PAID
zeero +1 PAID
cloondog PAID
dub PAID
peanut +1 PAID
BobloEscobar PAID
The Gravel Gretzky PAID
Mister B +1 PAID
Baggerboy PAID
Zelrick +1 PAID
67Duce PAID
Delta +1 PAID
Fartboy PAID
fat99boy PAID
Chasarms PAID
HD Hawk PAID
1shot PAID
Gravs +1 PAID
Silverback PAID
HarleyBob58 +1 PAID
LouisvilleJoe PAID
shineyb PAID
kd5cqt PAID
gtrman66 +1 PAID
tommytailspin PAID
Yon Yonson +1 PAID
GotGold PAID
MADMACK PAID
E4fn3 PAID
Baggd13 PAID
Hammer71 +1 PAID
Jaxglide PAID
Thor PAID
nipple surfer PAID
Silvereagle50 +1 PAID
ALUCARD PAID
pipewizard +1 PAID

Superly Over-Excited Paid Virgins

buckanear007 + 2 PAID

Paid Virgins

southernman67 + 1 PAID
Harvey13118 PAID
Chadfish +1 PAID
Rudent +1 PAID
Blonde & Naughty PAID
bgoodn PAID
Sleazybear +1 PAID
Jake PAID
7even +1 PAID
Bbally +1 PAID
Cherry bomb +1 PAID
Phdharley50 +2 PAID
LHardin PAID
Bcbuch +1 PAID
JayD +1 PAID

Alumni On the Fence:

redman24
Leeatgs

If you did book, or did pay, or don't plan to attend, I forgot to add PAID to your username, please bring it to my attention and I will correct the error.

Collision 2016 info:

June 11th, 2016, in Eureka Springs, AR.

The OFFICIAL Hotel is....SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!

The Land of Nod Inn

109 Huntsville Rd, Eureka Springs, AR 72632
Phone: (479) 253-6262

Mention: Collision 2016 for the discounted rate!!

$ RATES WILL BE DETERMINED ONCE THE ES EVENTS SCHEDULE IS PUBLISHED. PLEASE DO NOT CALL AND WORRY ABOUT THE RATE. IT SHOULD BE THE SAME AS THIS PAST YEAR.

THE NOD IS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!, I have set up more accomadations

DIRECTLY across the street from the Nod...PLENTY of ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!

Swiss Holiday Resort Guesthouse Inn and Suites

2015 E. Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632

Phone: (479)-253-9501

YOU MUST MENTION COLLISION 2016 WHEN CALLING EITHER HOTEL FOR THE DISCOUNTED RATE!!!!

The list of excuses accepted for not showing up are as follows:

1. I am dead.

2. I/Spouse/Child was in the hospital.

3. I was medically unable to ride.

4. Death in the family.

5. Military obligations

The rest of them are...

:cowdung

RIDE / TOUR INFO:

10 am Friday....Guided ride to Branson, MO...this is led by Zelrick. Depending on group size, he may want assistance in the form of a tailgunner, that knows the area.

Our GROUP ride, time to be determined, will leave the Nod parking lot, and lead us to lunch and the party at 2 Wheels on the Pig Trail.

AFTER LUNCH....for those that would like a GUIDED tour of the main sites in Eureka Springs, including the suspension bridge, Big Jesus, and whatever else the guides come up with, will leave 2 Wheels at approximately 3 pm, and another tour leaving at 3:30 pm. These tours will be led by Zelrick, and Silverback.

PLEASE contact Zelrick and Silverback directly, via PM on here, to let them know of your intent to join their tours. These guys know the area....but you better be able to keep up.

More details will follow, once Zel has a chance to run the lunch route and give me details as to time frames and/or concerns.

HELMET REQUIRED IN MISSOURI FOR THE BRANSON RIDE!!!

The listed tours are something new we are trying for Saturday. With some with limited knowledge of the area, or short on time, it's nice to have a guide. The intent is for these to be a "quick tour", about a hour long, and intended for the Virgins, or even alumni that haven't ventured out yet.

The hope is for these to leave AND return to 2 Wheels, as the band will be playing till 5pm.

ANOTHER RIDE POSSIBILITY (DETAILS FORTHWITH)

There has been another ride tentatively planned to ride to Mt. Magazine and back. Several of the Tex/Ok guys have been thinking of a ride and that sounds like what we have come up with. Any and all are invited to make the ride with us. If you've never seen Mt. Magazine, it is a pretty cool place with some great views. I rode up to it on a 4th of July weekend one year. It was pretty hot at that time and I had to stop and put on a long sleeve shirt about half way up the mountain. I think it may be the highest point in Arkansas or something like that.

It would basically be taking the Pig Trail (Hwy. 23) down and Hwy. 21 coming back up. About a 280 mile round trip. Sorry, no Ferry ride involved. LOL

See less See more
#12 ·
#15 ·
Had to leave a message. Waiting for the call back to make the reservation, but I WILL be there.

#16 ·
I'm sure their Night clerk guy is going "WTF is going on??" :laugh

#20 ·
If not, the other hotel is literally within crawling distance. :laugh

#24 ·
Still waiting for call back. Must be a long list to get to. That's great!
Anytime!!

I'm sure he's still trying to keep up with just the incoming calls. Probably hasn't even checked the messages. :laugh

#25 ·
Don't know why you even waist your time putting me on the fence.....

Of course I'm gonna b there with Mrs Hammer again this year!!!

#27 ·
just sent message to the nod for a room. ill be there if I have to sleep in a lawnchair! wouldn't miss initiating the virgins!
regards,
dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.