Harley Davidson Forums banner

Virginia Fender Bender 2016

22K views 270 replies 31 participants last post by  dub 
#1 ·
Is there enough interest in the Virginia Fender Bender to run it again this year? Will likely use West Virginia again as the riding base. Let me know who might enjoy and I will get working on it.
Had a GREAT run last year with some great guys. Hotel sucked so will need to work on that.

#15 ·
always a blast to have you along Allen. I expect this to be in July but still working on it. Definitely after June.

#16 ·
Dub,

There is a Best Western at the north edge of downtown Staunton, VA. The hotel has a large parking lot, and there are a number of downtown restaurants and bars that are within walking distance (maybe a mile or so).

There is also a Quality Inn on U.S. 19 at Fayetteville, WV. There is a decent restaurant/bar on the property. A Dairy Queen is next door, and the convenience store on the other side of the DQ sells liquor.

I'll try to think of other possibilities.

af

#18 ·
Just checked out the 1st 3 you tube vids from 2015.
Looks like a nice ride..
1 thing I did notice.. no one on trikes..
Looks like no cripples allowed?...lol

This definitely looks like a good time..
Cpl what 3 hrs from Michigan?..
Depending on the date..I wouldn't mind coming out for this next one..

What's one more Dave in the mix? Lol

#23 ·
I sure hope I can make it. The more I think about meeting up with a bunch a guys/gals on this forum and riding some curvy roads in VA or WVA is sounding better all the time!

#34 ·
this date looks like it will work guys! I have not had time to zero in on hotels or exact locations just yet. Fayetteville /new river gorge area tends to be hard to get accommodations that time of year but will make a couple calls. Staunton may work also. The hotel we used last year is now under a different ownership. Doubt it will be any better but the bar was damn convenient. stay tuned.

Reactions: Snuskeeter
#37 ·
we'll be leaving for Kent/Tenn that weekend for a ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.