Harley Davidson Forums banner

2017 Meet and Greet aka The Collision June 10, 2017 at 2Wheels on the Pig Trail!!!!

191K views 3K replies 80 participants last post by  67Duce 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
5 EFFIN YEARS!!!!!

Collision 2017 t shirt order form:

https://www.customink.com/g/qwm0-00ay-r3wj

T Shirt order form closed May 19. There's a long sleeve grey option this year as well.

Here's the info for next years event!!!!!

2 WHEELS ON THE PIG TRAIL is proudly hosting our 5th Annual Collision!!!! For those of us that attended last year, 2 Wheels was still under construction somewhat, but that is finished now. I've talked to Elise and expressed some concerns about shade on the deck, and made arrangements so that bottled water will be FREE this year, within reason of course, don't start filling your saddlebags...... :|

Check them out on Facebook!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Two-W...13469238676260

Catering by: Catered Creations by Victor

Catered lunch will include: Pulled pork taco plate with beans and rice. (This MAY change)

$2 Beer specials !!!

Music by: Hands of Soul will be performing from 1pm - 4:30 pm

I spoke with some members last year, and asked about turning this ride into a charity event as well as a forum meet and greet, and the alumni loved the idea. With that being said, I had planned on making the donation to either a veteran in need, or some form of veterans association that is local to Eureka Springs, so there was no favoritism or anything like that, just a nice gesture by a great bunch of people.

As many of you know, a forum members son, has been in a devastating motorcycle accident VERY recently, and as of right now, is paralyzed from the waist down, and is going to face a very long road to recovery. The Fathers and I have decided that this years funds raised for charity, will go to that young man, Ryan Cloonan, Dave Cloonan aka Cloondog's son.

With that being said, this years cost for the event is $25 per person, $15 going to the catering and our share of the band cost, and the other money going towards the donation. By no means are you limited to only $25, if you want to donate more, PLEASE do, as this money will always go to a good cause.

In the interest of TOTAL transparency, I have set up a new Paypal account and email address for this event, and the password for those accounts will be given to 3 other people than myself. GTRman66 aka Roy, Silverback aka Dave, and Yon Yonson aka Mike will have 24/7 access to these accounts, so there won't be any doubt that all money's will be accounted for.

Copy and paste the link to pay...........

TheHDForumCollision@yahoo is the email and you can copy and paste that to pay at Paypal as well.

paypal.me/thehdforumcollision

PLEASE SEND PAYMENT AS A GIFT, SO THERE ARE NO PAYPAL FEE'S INCURRED.

IF YOU DON'T DO PAYPAL, PM me, and I'll send you my address and you can send a MO or check.

The Collision party will follow at dusk, at the Land of Nod Hotel, as usual, Iron balls Award handed out then, as well as the Fathers Choice Award.

HOTEL INFORMATION:

Let's talk about the Nod....I'd like to thank mostly everyone for their help cleaning up after themselves, there are a few of you that need to step it up tho, I'm not your effin mother, nor are any other member in attendance....pick up your shit.

The Land of Nod, is sold out, for 2017, and has been since this years event. A lot of alumni and faithful attendee's were upset that they didn't get a room at the Nod, so this year, The Fathers and I decided to make sure that loyalty is rewarded, and allowed 3+ year alumni to PRE BOOK for next year. I want everyone to know that once a room becomes available, I will go to a "standby list" and let the next person in line to grab the room. ALL rooms default into my name once cancelled, and you have to have the PASSWORD to book a room. Again, loyalty/seniority will be rewarded. Once a room becomes available, I'll sound off if it comes up for Virgin consumption

HOTEL INFORMATION IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!!!

I'd like to thank Silverback for the koozies, Bbally for the shot glasses and clams, and sleazybear for the huge cooler full of beer and soda....all generously donated out of their own pockets. Thanks again boys, without great people like you, this event would have failed by now.

We talked about going crazy for this years event, 2 bands, multiple dinners, etc.....but this event just seems to flow the way it is, so we said "eff it, leave it alone".

It's gonna be a great time, and now for a GREAT cause!!!!

Once you pay, your name will move off the fence and go to the "I'm in:" list!!!!

Iron balls Leader - gtrman66+1....PAID

I'm in:

Chief Illiniwek PAID
peanut +1 PAID
Miles Tequillya PAID
Gravel Gretzky PAID
Gravs +1 PAID
2stangs8689 +1 PAID
GotGold PAID
67Duce PAID
Jake PAID
Chasarms PAID
Zelrick +1 PAID
AndyG +1 PAID
Delta +1 PAID
1shot PAID
Silvereagle50 +1 PAID
Fartboy PAID
Hammer71 +1 PAID
Fat99boy PAID
zeero +1 PAID
LouisvilleJoe PAID
ALUCARD PAID
Rudent +3 PAID
kd5cqt PAID
Silverback PAID
cloondog PAID
Baggerboy PAID
dub PAID
southernman67 +1 PAID
tommytailspin PAID
MADMACK PAID
nipple surfer PAID
Bbally +1 PAID
Mister B +1 PAID
harvey13118 +1 PAID
LHardin PAID
Diezel PAID
pipewizard +1 PAID
Redman24 PAID
E4fn3 PAID
Jaxglide PAID
HarleyBob58 +1 PAID

Alumni On the Fence:

PAID Virgins

Ultralow PAID
Ziggy PAID
BaseballBiker PAID
Fred1369 PAID
Merlin07 PAID
Dagger PAID

Super Excited Virgin:
2005fxdc PAID

Virgins:

If you did book, or did pay, or don't plan to attend, I forgot to add PAID to your username, please bring it to my attention and I will correct the error.

Collision 2017 info:

June 10th, 2017, in Eureka Springs, AR.

The OFFICIAL Hotel is....SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!

The Land of Nod Inn

109 Huntsville Rd, Eureka Springs, AR 72632
Phone: (479) 253-6262

THE NOD IS SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!, I have set up more accomadations

DIRECTLY across the street from the Nod...PLENTY of ROOMS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!!

Swiss Holiday Resort Guesthouse Inn and Suites PLENTY OF ROOMS, BOOK NOW!!!!

2015 E. Van Buren
Eureka Springs, AR 72632

Phone: (479)-253-9501

YOU MUST MENTION COLLISION 2017 WHEN CALLING EITHER HOTEL FOR THE DISCOUNTED RATE!!!!

The list of excuses accepted for not showing up are as follows:

1. I am dead.

2. I/Spouse/Child was in the hospital.

3. I was medically unable to ride.

4. Death in the family.

5. Military obligations

The rest of them are...

:cowdung

RIDE / TOUR INFO:

10 am Friday....Guided ride to Branson, MO...this is led by Zelrick. Depending on group size, he may want assistance in the form of a tailgunner, that knows the area. HELMET REQUIRED IN MISSOURI FOR THE BRANSON RIDE!!!

ANOTHER RIDE POSSIBILITY (DETAILS FORTHWITH)

There has been another ride tentatively planned to ride to Mt. Magazine and back. Several of the Tex/Ok guys have been thinking of a ride and that sounds like what we have come up with. Any and all are invited to make the ride with us. If you've never seen Mt. Magazine, it is a pretty cool place with some great views. I rode up to it on a 4th of July weekend one year. It was pretty hot at that time and I had to stop and put on a long sleeve shirt about half way up the mountain. I think it may be the highest point in Arkansas or something like that.

It would basically be taking the Pig Trail (Hwy. 23) down and Hwy. 21 coming back up. About a 280 mile round trip. Sorry, no Ferry ride involved. LOL

The Collision is a riders ride, no trailering in. Go to Sturgis if you wanna trailer your junk. Extreme medical exceptions only.......

See less See more
#4 ·
OK about time. I'm in maybe see you the 15th not sure if Dave's family will be in Oswego then. Looking forward to C5. Cy'all there. Money sent Paypal

Reactions: Gravs
#8 ·
Effin nut swinger........ :rolleyes

#25 ·
Sounds good Joe!!

#15 ·
Thanks for the support boys!!!

#17 ·
I guess I'll go.....PAID

#19 ·
I am in plus 1.

I assume KD will give a hand with the oysters.

As we get closer I will get a handle on adding the shrimp boil quite a few said they were interest in ....

Stands why are you on the fence phucker?

Wedding rumor at collision still going? New tires on the smoker!

#21 ·
People beat me to pay. I was still editing the post and people were already paying. Lol.

Andy getting married at the Collision??

#34 ·
You can count me out. I just happen to be at the nod. Was talking to the front desk about being here for the bike meet in June. Imagine my surprise when I found out this hotel was booked up before we even left. Then I get any cancels go to Don. I have been hitting this board every chance I get to find out when to get a room. Only today there is no chance to even call to get one. When you start picking and choosing who does what it becomes your event. Now you have to be part of the chosen few. Sorry I am not going to be one of your Idiots as you call us. Oh yeah I stayed across the street last June they lost my reservation and wanted to charge me triple. If you are staying across the street you have to use the nods office bathroom or the bush by the dumpster. All you had to do was tell people the truth a long time ago, because you knew this.

Sorry you feel that way. I'm not going to defend OUR decision to pre-book, OR our commitment to the people that have been committed to this event, some from the very start.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.