Harley Davidson Forums banner

Bikers for Trump - Jan Inaguration

8K views 54 replies 22 participants last post by  candyman1340 
#1 ·
"Bikers For Trump" Announce Massive Ride For Trump's Inauguration Day

“We will announce our plans for the Trump/Pence inauguration on December 2nd,” it read. “Bikers For Trump will play a major role in this historical event. The Bikers across the country have had a major impact on this presidential election campaign cycle. Donald Trump is grateful for each and every Biker who took the time to rally behind his campaign and even more for those who showed up and voted. The biker community rallied and became one of Donald Trumps biggest demographics.”

Our hats — or maybe it might be better to say, our helmets — are off to the men and women of Bikers for Trump. They deserve a whole lot of support for what they’ve done.

Looks interesting. I am certain it will be cold, and likely snowy so I am sure many cannot commit. Curious to see if any of you plan on coming up for this. I might have to get those motorcycle snow tires on :0

Reactions: Jimmers
#2 ·
I'd love to be there for that traffic jam, but I have driven the roads of VA when the snow was upon them, and it was no fun for this Gulf Coast guy who sees snow maybe every 20 years or so. Not sure I'd feel comfortable on 2 wheels when I surely didn't on 4. Hope there is a good turnout of the bikers who know how to ride in that sort of weather/conditions.

Reactions: ematicic
#26 ·
Well as it turns out there are thousands there that actually belong in cages (of a different kind of course)

Fox New: Stories and pictures of riots, smashed windows and torched cars
CNN: Police use pepper spray on protestors

.... Wow

#14 ·
Believe they formed about a year ago.... I know they really grew membership last summer after Trump got the nomination....

#10 ·
Even if the bikers show up in cars and trucks that will just give them more room to carry their "Idiot Be Good Sticks". Commonly referred to as baseball bats. They will need several as radical liberals have really hard heads and may crack several bats before they get the point.

Reactions: SoftailBilly
#11 ·
I recently read an article where the guy who started bikers for Trump said only about 5000 bikes were showing up. Then I read another article that says hundreds of thousands are headed that way. Anyone know which number is most accurate?

#12 ·
Wish I could go, but can't afford the $$ as I have 2 other big rally's planned this year. Daytona and Sturgis!!

Saying prayers to all the Bikers for Trump that they are safe to, during and from the ride! God bless them!!

#15 ·
Well, I assume Chris Cox didn't all of a sudden become a "Biker" in the last year.

He has been clamoring for the public eye since atleast 2013.
https://youtu.be/y7a0kld7A9w

https://youtu.be/jgAY7RiUSjg

And so he puffs up his chest playing bad ass at an event with the largest police presence since probably forever, where it is safe for him to do so. :think

His motives are at least questionable.

#23 ·
Gonna be an historic day on many accounts my friends.

Overall, RELIEF is what I mostly feel, a relief that comes from knowing Hitlery Clinton is not going to take power today. However, I'm also very concerned about the rioting that is likely to occur. Pretty sure that, along with some sorry SOBs gettin' their heads busted, there will be a lot of innocent people hurt in all this.

Prayers up for all y'all, and your loved ones and friends. Keep a sharp eye today, y'all. Me and mine will be home after work today, pretty much ready for anything.

Yep, this is gonna be an historic day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.