Harley Davidson Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pics of your Softail

505K views 2K replies 739 participants last post by  Hawg Dawg 
#1 ·
#63 ·
Howdy Mescal, I didn't see your post in the new member section? That is a beautiful Heritage, take a minute and tell us a little bit about yourself in the new member section :)

#67 ·
Thanks I am very proud of it. 100% labor was in the garage. If anyone needs help on a Heritage bet I can help.. LOL I just added black floorboards and black Hot Toppers to the engine bolts. Those made a big difference. I will post more pics when I get my custom timing cover in.

#78 ·
"Hello" from a new member. I'm still riding my 1989 FXST. The engine has been punched out to 93 c.i.'s and it put down 93 hp on a dyno after all the mods. With the switch gear and turn signals removed, plus the aluminum Akront wheels and fiberglass rear fender it weighs 524 lbs. It still runs good for a twenty-one year old bike.

#83 ·
Sorry but welcome anyways. I think some just wait to see if they can tell people how to wipe. Its getting old to me. Forums are here to help each other out and all I see on here is people telling people to post in a certain section... If you post then welcome others.. Thats how the forum grows...

#92 ·
Haha,...................
I thought the same thing... sweet! all my hard work hasn't gone unnoticed! Just kidding, calm down. It's worth jumping through that hoop, I got a pretty good reception. guys on here tend to give a damn when they know you do, I get great answers because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.