Harley Davidson Forums banner

Show me your Sporty

754K views 3K replies 959 participants last post by  2020Iron883 
#1 ·
OK so the idea was stolen from the Dyna pages but still, post some pics of your Sportster!
In demanding these pics I know I should post my own but I haven't got any good ones yet. I'll get some soon, just waiting for the sun to come out!

Reactions: VincentS
#30 ·
Here's my '09 Sportster 1200 Low. My husband just installed my forward controls today. At first, I was reluctant to get them because I thought the position would be uncomfortable, but I can't believe how comfy the position is. I also have an engine guard and slip ons to install. Here are some photos taken today. You may have to click on them for a larger view.

Side View:
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

Rear View:
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Automotive tire

Side View 2:
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Chopper

#39 ·
Here's my '09 Sportster 1200 Low. My husband just installed my forward controls today. At first, I was reluctant to get them because I thought the position would be uncomfortable, but I can't believe how comfy the position is. I also have an engine guard and slip ons to install. Here are some photos taken today. You may have to click on them for a larger view.

Side View:
View attachment 3734

Rear View:
View attachment 3735

Side View 2:
View attachment 3736
that looks like a big comfy e-g seat.

#35 ·
lets see if I can post a picture here. 2008 nightster with the stage 1 upgrade
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

#45 ·
that '77 iron head wheel looks oddly familiar to me!
looks like my cast sporty wheel!
huh, some things stayed pretty much the same!
nice iron by the way!
real nice!
g
:thumb

#50 ·
Hey Gruss, when you gonna post up a pitcher of that vespa with the harley sticker on the side,,,,,,huh,,huh :lol8:lol8