Harley Davidson Forums banner

Show me your Sporty

754K views 3K replies 959 participants last post by  2020Iron883 
#1 ·
OK so the idea was stolen from the Dyna pages but still, post some pics of your Sportster!
In demanding these pics I know I should post my own but I haven't got any good ones yet. I'll get some soon, just waiting for the sun to come out!

Reactions: VincentS
#2 ·
Gone but not forgotten...

1988 883, converted to 1200, w/custom tank w/speedo and rear fender:

1974 Ironhead w/custom made rear fender, and fatbob tank w/speedo:

#1,077 · (Edited)
Last edited by MMenzel; 05-09-2009 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Sorry about that. for some reason this site wont upload pics from my mac. Any ideas about that let me know...
I use a Mac and have no problems, maybe the problems your end ?...

#9 ·
tell me about it! damn firewall crap on this machine !
i'll do my best, i want to show the pics to get the laughing over with early!
gruss

#12 ·
I'm not quite sure how Homer would spell it but.... Aaaaarrrgggghhuuuhhhhh! I like your bike! I sat on one at my local dealer earlier today and I don't mind telling you that I felt cool as hell! You have a nice ride there my friend! How's it working out for you?

#16 ·
nice little rides there for sure... I had a 1200 Shovel Sporty a few years back and it went like the clappers for sure.

#17 ·
DeeDee67 wow that sure is one nice little Birthday Present you have there. My missus liked it as well. Enjoy the riding as well.

#27 ·
Yep, was indeed the issue. I've stripped those pipes anyway, went with a set of custom welded 2" downs a friend of mine makes em up, i'll have to get some pics posted when they are on. I just want to ride!:nod