Harley Davidson Forums banner

Road King Pics...

686K views 3K replies 586 participants last post by  bnalz 
#1 · (Edited)
Well since there is a thread for electra glides and other full fairing bikes how about a thread for us road king riders. Post up them pics!

Here is my 2010 Road King Classic.

See less See more
#638 ·
Superhog

A Road King ain't really a Road King w/o those FAT bars!!! That's a sweet ride, my friend!

#35 ·
My 2007 Road King Classic with hard bags solo Mustang seat and H-D fairing lowers.

Attachments

#49 ·
Anyone who has done the 103 kit think its really worth the cash? May do that when summer hits (since its average 110 degrees outside so I wont ride much)

#50 ·
IMO I am just going to piece stuff together to get to 103 rather then use the pre-packaged kit. That way you get exactly what cams ect you want. I looked at the Dyno charts and didnt think that the increase from a 103 was worth it.

#51 ·
yeah thats my concern. for 2k am I really gonna notice that much of a difference...doubt it. Plus I think it will void my warrantee too.

#53 ·
took some new pics today. ill post up soon. got the chrome rotors on, new LED smoked tail light and short turn signal bar with bullet smoked signals and layback license plate mount

I almost bought a 2009 left over myself but it was only a 500.00 difference so I figured for 500 bucks ill get a 2010.

#56 ·
Here's mine. 1994, first year issue Road King.

My plate is "RK 80" (hint: it's an 80cid Road King).

Attachments

Reactions: bigj59