Harley Davidson Forums banner

Road King Pics...

686K views 3K replies 586 participants last post by  bnalz 
#1 · (Edited)
Well since there is a thread for electra glides and other full fairing bikes how about a thread for us road king riders. Post up them pics!

Here is my 2010 Road King Classic.

See less See more
#4 ·
And one more....touring style :1drink I forgot to put the mid height tinted windscreen on for this pic though but I do have both detachable backrests and detachable luggage rack in place

Attachments

Reactions: Daniel58 and bigj59
#207 ·
It looks really good without the windshield
(but I wouldn't go far without one)

All my bikes have been red, but you guys have me appreciating the black versions too

It has a whole different feel just sitting there.

#11 ·
Kickmeover.... Thanks bud. Yeah the chrome front end made a world of difference to me. Getting rid of the stock bars and running the wiring internal also made for a nice touch I think. I have WAY more into the bike then I had planned but it seems like these Harleys are like crack...very addictive. Not that Ive done crack but this is what I hear LOL. Guess I need to figure out how to load the pics directly to the page. Looks nicer and much easier to view.

#19 ·
I hear yeah man. There are still a million things I want to do to the bike. I just go slow and pick up pieces when I can. You are doing a great job though .. bike looks great! What bars are those? I ended up going with Heritage Style bars but may switch again when I lower the front end and finish the chroming. My bars arent internaly wired.

Hey BlackSheep .. Love the intake cover ..

#20 ·
The bars are the Harley FAT bars from 2008 CVO road king. Harley part # 56032-08. I like the feel and they are nice and beefy and are already pre drilled to run wires internal.

#169 ·
Well, here is how she looks this Summer..... gonna take her apart again this Winter... gonna French the license plate into the rear fender and move the directionals to the filler strips... still unsure of whether I want to extend the bags or not???? Paint the tank console or leave it chrome???

By hoofmender at 2011-04-12

By hoofmender at 2011-04-13

#28 ·
holy sh*t I never even noticed that statue on the front fender...what the hell is that thing!?