Harley Davidson Forums banner

Road Glide Pics...

209K views 807 replies 194 participants last post by  truckrglenn 
#1 ·
I couldn't find a thread on this.. Post em if you have em.. Let's see those RG's!

here's mine...

See less See more
#69 · (Edited)
The W/S is approximately 12" tall & I'm 5'10". I'm not getting any buffeting cause at the top of the shield its curved....but I do get good air flow or wind in the face....and those damn june bugs (ouch)! Once the speed is up around 75 its still air....I'm in the pocket. I like looking over the windscreen, not through it. HD has a taller W/S but its not dark smoked like the shorter one. I think you'll need the taller W/S at 15" (light smoked).

Update this afternoon: I do not notice buffeting with a half helmet but notice it with a full face helmet!

#70 ·
a couple of mine.

Attachments

#72 ·
They're HD Blade 18" rims, front and rear, and are also available in chrome. The Dunlop tires are the same style as stock, but are low profile and are rated at slight less weight capacity at max psi (41). The wheel weights are stick on....in black! :laugh

D408 (front) (63H) 130/70B/18
D407 (rear) (80H) 180/55B/18

#76 ·
RoadSofa, that is a fantastic pic! I love it! I hope you have that as the background pic on your computer and have it framed and hanging in your house.

I hope I can get my schedule synced up with my friend who is a very talented amateur photographer and do something similar. I'd love to have a pic of me and my bike in action on a scenic roadway.

I am jealous. You still get to ride while my bike is covered and hooked to a charger. And, the more I see beautiful Road Glides, like yours, the more I want to trade my EG in.

Again, very nice! Thanks for posting the pic!

#84 ·
Here are a few of my never ending project...

Attachments

#87 ·
Thanks for the approvals :)
The floorboards are fine, never noticed a slip in the 20K miles I have put on them. I was going for the edge cut/ raw alum over an all black part for the whole bike. I have a ways to go, the front end will be next this spring some time...
Thanks,
Pete

#93 ·
Here is everything in black and white...
New powdercoating on exhaust, transmission cover, but it is hard to put new stuff when U are riding ;)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.