Harley Davidson Forums banner

Mean city cycles, seats

7K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  rob175 
#1 ·
I just got my seat back for my 2015 Road KIng,I had it narrowed, not lowered and memory foam installed, I'm very happy with the difference. My feet are easily on the ground and from what I can tell so far the ride should be more comfortable. I didn't go with the lowering because I would have had to cut windshield, anyway they did a great job.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
tekslk
May I ask how long in advance you had to schedule your seat? Also...what 'package' did you have them do?I have been thinking about sending my seat to them next Winter. Your scooter looks really sharp........is that a Longrides windshield? What tint ...if so?
Thanks..........Colt.45

#3 ·
Thanks for the review.
Mean City has got good reviews here for a while

I have not had a seat done by them. Yet.
Have exchanged emails with them. Their response time and knowledge are impressive IMO.
Will not hesitate to send a seat to them when needed.

#4 ·
Had mine done this year. Very Happy!! I have a a## that just gets sore. Tried airhawk, gel pack, sheep skin. MCC did the double memory foam for me. Moved my seat back 1.5 inchs? And up a bit. I believe the cost was 165.00 plus shipping. I had it don last November. I have used it, the last two weeks. Like riding on a cloud. Did not use it until now because I live in Wisconsin. Too cold and snowy for me in the off season. 3 hour ride very happy. Peace

#11 ·
Another happy customer here! Had them just narrow a standard stock seat (not my "low" seat) and add memory foam and it was worth every bit of the $115 it cost. When I called them they gave me a date they wanted it (about 2 weeks in the future). They worked on it on the day they promised and shipped it back after one day's work. LOL....it was like making a doctor appointment. I suggest potential customers call them and discuss exactly what they want to accomplish. Their suggestions and advice are terrific.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.