Harley Davidson Forums banner

Power Vision Hidden Mount?

10K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  bonzomoon 
#1 ·
I am putting some feelers out to see how riders would feel about a hidden mount for the power vision tuner. I have developed a mount that keeps the unit hidden and protected off the bars. I want to know if any of you think that would be a good ida to continue with. It is light weight, durable and would be relatively cheap to purchase. I am not trying to sell them just yet just seeing if i should continue this pursuit based upon interest.

#2 ·
I already have a hidden mount. I hide it in my saddlebags or when it's not data logging, I hide it on a shelf in my garage.:)

#3 ·
Well Vettster, is it mounted or did you just lay it in there. I didnt spend all that money to let it bang around in the bags.

#4 ·
Phrog: I spent the money on the mount. (Fuelmoto sells a bitchin mount) But after using it a couple of times, just shut the unit in the saddlebag.
Works for me as I don't leave the unit on the bike all of the time.

#6 ·
If I saw it and liked it I would buy/use it. Otherwise mine stays on the bike 90% of the time. If we are out and it looks like rain I put it in one of my gloves which are in my fork bag. :nod

#7 ·
If I saw it and liked it I would buy/use it. Otherwise mine stays on the bike 90% of the time. If we are out and it looks like rain I put it in one of my gloves which are in my fork bag. :nod

It's kinda a love glove for protection. :rollin

#9 ·
Any more on this Phrog????????? Photo's. I'm interested.

#10 ·
Is anyone really using this tuner? I had my dealer install H&H head and tail high out put pipes, Air intake, 555 cams and the PV1. After they tuned and dyno'd at "suposedly" max performance. When I asked about different maps they said that they would not recommend changing it. Although when they sold it to me they recommended it and said I would have all this versatility....(But just don't use it I guess)
My opinion is they sell us something we don't need. If we do tweeks to the bike with them they should tune it for us and why would we dick with it if it is at peak performance???

i feel like it was money well spent..Well, why did I spend it?

Sorry, kind of a twist on your post

Geazr!
This is the plate on my bike. I was going for gezer or geezer but those plates were all taken...

#11 ·
It has an autotune feature that you can use if you have the new beta software. I use my to monitor the bike while i ride it is always mounted on my bike. It has some great tools to use like actual fuel burn rate, mpg call monitor. Diagnostic tool. good gear to leave on the bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.