Well everybody, as much as I hate to do it I'm putting up the Softail and moving on to something more comfortable. There are actually tears coming to my eyes as I write this out. I've found that after 10 years doing the high speed stuff in the Army, multiple deployments to Afghanistan, and being hit with a few IEDs and one 107 rocket that I now am unable to ride my dream bike. I have a lot of problems that have come up because of all of that and riding a stripped down bike isn't enjoyable anymore. It just plain hurts and my doctor has recommended taking it a little easier in more than one aspect of my life.
I want $15500 obo
because I have a lot of work in this bike and a lot of expensive stuff that the Harley dealer won't compensate me for. The amount of detail in the bike is amazing. If you visit Exile's website you can see how much this stuff costs.
This is the list that Renegade HD gave me after all the work was done.
- 9800 miles on bike, about 1600 miles since motor work
- 103 cubic inch HD twin cam motor
- 10.5:1 compression
- Ported and polished heads
- Andrews 60H cams
- Roland Sands design Turbine air cleaner
- V&H Competition Series Indy Outlaw 2 into 1 exhaust
- Tuned by Renegade HD
- 6 speed transmission
- Heartland rear conversion
- Roland Sands fork brace
- Exile Cycles black chrome forward controls
- Exile Cycles 3 inch open primary
- Exile Cycles chain drive conversion
- Exile Cycles Sprotor... Sprocket and Rotor is all one piece
- Exile Cycles streamlined kickstand
- Exile Cycles fat bars with Exile short risers and Exile control handles
- Exile Cycles internal throttle assembly
- Exile Cycles hidden switch system (buttons are in the left grip)
- Flush mount fuel meter with LED fuel level lights
- Flush mount gas cap
- Screamin Eagle tach / speedo combination
- Custom paint. Candy Purple with black ghost graphics
- Adjustable air ride suspension that uses a switch under the tank
- Danny Gray buttcrack seat
- Suction cup passenger seat with custom stitching (Skull in Maltese Cross)
- Avon tires
HERE IS A LINK TO A VIDEO OF IT STARTING UP AND RUNNING: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2936629739406
PM me if interested or reply on this thread and I'll get with you.