V-Rod Replica Model Radio/MP3 Player - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum
Harley-DavidsonForums.com is an independent enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Harley-DavidsonForums.com is not sponsored by or in any way affiliated with Harley-Davidson Inc.. The Harley Davidson names and logos are trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson Inc.

Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum > Classified > Classified - Wanted

» Insurance
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 10:48 AM   #1 (permalink)

V-Rod Replica Model Radio/MP3 Player

I am looking for a model radio or mp3 player in a replica of a v-rod. Recently saw one in the Harley shop in Dublin but was given to the shop as a gift and they had no idea as to where I could buy one. Searched the web, no luck. Has to be a V-Rod. Any help would make someone very happy for Christmas.
melhanly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
Turgid Member

This should be your first stop before asking the forum to help you find Christmas gifts. It's the polite thing to do.

New to the Community - Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum

Michigan
2012 FXDC "Big Blue Pearl"
2010 XL883L "Vivid Black"
Moisture free since 2011
Ratso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:09 PM   #3 (permalink)

Had a look and came across this

New to our Forum?

Welcome! Don't be shy: Before posting introduce yourself here and tell us about you and your ride, what you have done to it and what type riding you like to do.

We appreciate your participation.

We are always interested in learning so contribution through good posting is always welcome. If you have something interesting you want to share, don't keep it to yourself! Share it with others!

We were all beginners at one time and we all had and have many questions about motorcycling. So if you see a question you might have an answer for, or if you think you can add some valuable insight to a discussion, please help by answering. Even if you're not completely sure you are 100% correct, your thoughts may help others find the answer.

As for introducing myself.....I do not own a bike or have any riding stories. I am merely trying to please an avid Harley Davidson fan...so cheers, thanks for your help!
Old 11-23-2012, 05:57 PM   #4 (permalink)

Garage
Not a radio or mp3- but a cool model.....Franklin Mint 2002 Harley-Davidson VRSCA V-Rod Die Cast Motorcycle Model-Diecast Motorcycle Models, Diecast Cars from Franklin Mint

Or the cheaper route- probably not the same quality as Franklin Mint above-

2008 Harley-Davidson VRSCDX Night Rod Special (Black) -1:18 Scale Diecast | eBay

Cheers!
chauss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 06:08 PM   #5 (permalink)

Very nice! I dont really know too much about bikes but I do know that my boyfriends is 2002 and looks very similar to this one....could be an option. Thanks
Old 11-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned

What you saw in the Harley shop was undoubtedly custom made. I've never seen anything like what you describe commercially available.
RAD_Softail is offline   Reply With Quote