Harley Davidson Performance Tuning Day at Superchips – Saturday December 8, 10AM-5PM
Want a screamin’ deal on a performance tune installed in your Harley from the newest HD tuning product on the market?
Superchips is looking for Harley owners (near Orlando) interested in its newest tuning product – Superchips Vigilante! If you meet the following criteria, you’re eligible to participate … and our Harley tuning engineering staff we would love to see you.
• 2001 or newer fuel injected Harley Davidson motorcycle
• Stock tune preferred. No existing tuning currently installed on the motorcycle (we can usually unplug or remove an old tune if installed)
• Aftermarket intake and/or exhaust installed on the motorcycle with no other internal driveline modifications (e.g., cams)
• Motorcycle needs to show up to our Sanford, FL facility for tuning at the appointment time (Superchips is a short ride from just about anywhere in Orlando). Tuning and a very brief product tutorial will take less than 30 minutes. Your scenic test ride and debrief should take around 15 minutes.
You can ride away with the tune for free
… or … we’ll be selling our $400 Vigilante Flash tuner for one day only to eligible participants for only $75; including installation and/or a brief tutorial. If you show up with your own Android smartphone, we can use it for tuning. Alternately, an ARCHOS 43 Android tablet will be available for $25 with a Vigilante purchase. So for $100 you get a Vigilante Flash, and an Archos 43 tablet – that’s a $500 street value. RAM mounts will also be available for purchase.
All we ask for is your time, your motorcycle and your feedback on what you think of the Vigilante tune. If you don’t like the tune, we can try a secondary tune (if available) or revert your motorcycle to its original tune – so there’s nothing to lose.
This offer is available for one day only – Saturday 12/8/12 – 10 AM to 5 PM EST. By appointment only (we’ll allow some walk-ins if some buddies show up together). Appointments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis; while supplies last . A limited number of appointments are available. Please call during normal work hours for an appointment:
1) Ken Moorhead (preferred contact) – (321) 377 5915 (cell)
2) James Turgeon (alternate contact) – (407) 585 7000 x1318
3) Travis Duval (alternate contact) – (407) 585 7000 x1372
Superchips is near the Sanford Airport. Ride to the dyno building at the rear of the facility. Route 417 is likely the fastest way to get to us. Our address is:
1790 East Airport Blvd.,
Sanford, FL 32773
Google Maps link