Harley Davidson Forums banner

Pics of your Dyna/FXR

581K views 2K replies 737 participants last post by  Mac D. 
#1 ·
Show me your Dyna

Everyone Post pictures of your Dyna ! wouls love to see what everyone has done.

#593 ·
Lookin' killer, brother!

#600 ·
Thanks for that Rohan!

#606 ·
Roader, gorgeous man. Clean as can be. Good for you.

If you put [/img] after the url the photo will show up in the thread. You got the

#610 ·
My 1998 SG has a stag 3 with less than 10,000 miles. A joy to ride in the AZ spring...

Awesome, me Likey! Bet it rips up the asphalt!

#613 ·
Went on a trip to Lake Havasu Saturday and spent the night at a stock pen just west of Wickenburg. Took this shot in the morning as i was heading home and i really liked how it turned out.

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

#616 ·
2011 Superglide Custom FXDC

2011 FXDC taken at 3000 miles.

Attachments

#618 ·
almost got her dont, still waiting on a start button (this is why right mirror/grip is off) and the mufflers to come back from being coated, they will be a matte black to match paint, i do have H-D decals on the tank that are in a gloss black, so the light has to hit it right to see it
60 spoke front 21 inch rim with avon cobra tire and 18x3.5 rear rim with 150x60x18 bridgestone batlax, lowered with progressive shocks in the rear, shorty spear front fender, chrome controls and buttons, black slotted levers, black mirrors, diamond black grips, pegs, shift knob, brake pad, eliminator LED tail light, LED front turn signals, the pic doesnt show it cuz the bars are turned but i have the tear drop style headlight. ill post more pics at the end of the week if i get my pipes in the mail

#619 ·
Okay, 98DARKHORSE, there it is! I like it.

So that wheel and tire fit right in there with no other mods? Impressive. Maybe ill start looking at some big 18s myself!:know

Here's mine. 1993 Lowrider that i threw a Wide Glide tree kit and chrome 39mm HD slider kit and a billet long round headlite. Got rid of the 19" front wheel and went with a 16" and slapped on a '08 Fat Bob fender, painted the factory color. Cobra Longshots (sounds great) and lowered just an inch with a cheap replacement rear suspension. Other than that she's mostly stock, except for the S&S carb and a bunch of chrome the previous owner put on. Oh, and i added the detachable bags and the all new this year S&S Stealth air cleaner.

Thats it...For now!
Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Automotive tire