Harley-DavidsonForums.com is an independent enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Harley-DavidsonForums.com is not sponsored by or in any way affiliated with Harley-Davidson Inc.. The Harley Davidson names and logos are trademarks owned by Harley-Davidson Inc.

Go Back   Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum

» Insurance
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum

Harley Davidson Forums: Harley Davidson Motorcycle Forum (http://www.Harley-Davidsonforums.com/forums/)
-   Harley Davidson News (http://www.Harley-Davidsonforums.com/forums/harley-davidson-news/)
-   -   Sad news - DiamonLil. RIP (http://www.Harley-Davidsonforums.com/forums/harley-davidson-news/49000-sad-news-diamonlil-rip.html)

gtrman66 09-18-2012 08:20 PM

Sad news - DiamonLil. RIP

From Max:

For those of you that knew Diamondlil I am afraid she passed away last night from a heart attack. She was one of the best people I ever knew and she will be missed greatly. Lil took some amazing photos and ran for the most part my moviephotoforums website so we at least have the beauty she saw through her eyes to enjoy for years.

RIP my dear friend.

She was a sweet lady and we'll miss her. ~gtrman66

BamaHDRocker 09-18-2012 08:37 PM

Sorry to hear about your friend. May she RIP.

Jon_Fatboy_P 09-18-2012 08:42 PM

Always tough to loose a good friend. My Prayers to you and those who knew her.

RAD_Softail 09-18-2012 08:46 PM

My condolences on your loss gtrman. Diamondlil is seeing the beauty on the other side now. God bless her and keep her.

Kainam 09-18-2012 08:48 PM

Sad news.

elvislives 09-18-2012 09:04 PM

Rest in peace.

jitzy 09-18-2012 09:15 PM

Sorry to hear that, RIP

TexRod 09-18-2012 09:16 PM

Oh, wow. R.I.P., former Moderator Lil

gtrman66 09-18-2012 09:22 PM

I just checked and her last activity here was in April. When members report a post we mods get an email from Lil. I knew her here and 1130cc but unfortunately never got to meet her in person. Max's Facebook thread has been unbelievably active with some really long term members.

nolonger8 09-18-2012 10:09 PM

R.I.P. LIl

Sent from my EVO using Motorcycle.com Free App