Harley Davidson Forums banner

Nov photo of the month

4K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Kainam 
#1 ·

This photo is by tjbennett. Distinctly showing the season with the fallen leaves, still ready for a ride. :thumb

See less See more
#3 ·
beautiful bike, love the setting.

#5 ·
nice! I have searched photo of the month but do not see submission guidelines. Can anyone point me in the right direction. As you may surmise from my screen name I like photography. might play with this.

#6 ·
Each month I just do a search on newly uploaded photos in the gallery of this site.

Cause of the way this forum is setup, it is actually a search for photos submitted within the previous 25 days.

No real submission process specifically for photo of the month. If the photo was uploaded to the gallery in the previous 25 days, it is automatically considered for photo of the month.

#13 ·
So that shot of my ass pressed against the bars of my jail cell didn't win, huh?

I'm just gonna keep uploading it every month until it gets its due.

#10 ·
Would be kinda fun to set up a poll of 10 selected photos and have to forum vote?

@dmwphoto, do you have a site of your work? I love photography and do some shooting
thanks, yes I do. Will add it to my profile/signature but here it is if you want to have a look. The variety includes close up macro work, landscapes, wildlife, you name it. Feedback always appreciated.

dmwphoto.smugmug.com

#14 ·
I'm not sure who is a bigger wierdo.... you and that dwarf in the photo with you! :loco

I guess it would be you cause the other person is a dwarf! :what?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.